Not sure if this has been posted or not... But as a parent I WOULD BE IN JAIL!

smh.gif

i wouldnt have even went to the police. i would have called the goons if somebody cuts my little girls hair. depending on how low she cut thats a bald spot

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Cake you from the crib church, as the child/teen gets worse best believe the teacher is getting worse. I bet worse is going on in Chicago public school system

funny you said that... I shadowed my lady today for the hell of it, she teaches at Bowen High school over east, the kids straight walked into a class that shewas co-teaching and straight said and I quote "We Aint Doin %%%# Today, We Starting Christmas Break Right NOW!!!" and they meant it I was in awe. So yea but not a 6yr old, if its that serious send them to the office and remove the disturbance, you don't take scissors to them G.

But Yea... Those Kids Were Horrible Today.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

i would've cut every braid too if she kept annoying me with her hair.

You condone a teacher taking a pair of scissors to a child??? I pray you never have kids and you're blood line ends with you... Seriously.

Naw, she should've just ripped the braids out
laugh.gif

Of course i condone a teacher to use a scissor.

175 Seriously? If that was my child i would've put them hands on the teacher no joke.

I have long hair and my teachers are always threatening to cut it, i was like hell nahh yall trippin and they think we having fun but if they get close to myhair with some scissors its over

I would think the emotional trauma

Come on now.. trauma from A braid cut?
Kids cut they own hair all the time.
Not saying what teacher did was right, but.. trauma? we talking about trauma?

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Ignorance

I hate when people say stuff is ignorant. What about this story is ignorant?

I believe that the poster was talking about the actions of the teacher. Atleast I hope so.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I would think the emotional trauma

Come on now.. trauma from A braid cut?
Kids cut they own hair all the time.
Not saying what teacher did was right, but.. trauma? we talking about trauma?

So you don't think that a teacher grabbing a kids hair and cutting it in front of the class and then throwing it in the garbage in front of her face thentaunting her to the laughter of her peers is traumatic?

I wonder what the teacher looks like? When I was around that age I remember the teacher always threatening to cut this one girls hair off that was alwaysshaking her beads, same city also.
laugh.gif

But props/
smh.gif
at the girl's mother for not going ape !$%! on the teacher

Ouch Im from milwaukee and I guess we will probably be chalking up another L for this one. I would like to think the teacher may lose her job but I know themil well and I really feel like eventually this will blow over andbe swept under some rug.... Even tho im sure the kid probably provoked the teacher Iwould've been at that school with the quickness

I am surprised teachers smacking students or such doesn't happen way more often.

It does, often time the kids doesn't tell their parents for a variety of reasons. I remember seeing so many foul things done by elementary teachers becausethey know/feel they can get away with it. I may make a post about this..

She's just traumatized this little girl, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to have some type of complex against either teachers or adults of that race.

Honestly a lot of Black females I know already have this complex or act as if they do... Oh and they have no reason to... Just saying...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

She's just traumatized this little girl, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to have some type of complex against either teachers or adults of that race.

Honestly a lot of Black females I know already have this complex or act as if they do... Oh and they have no reason to... Just saying...

o_rly.jpg

If you can't understand why a minority individual would be apprehensive toward a white individual then you simply have no concept of America's history.

I just can't understand the teacher's thought process. Did she really think this would be a non-issue?

Back
Top Bottom