Not sure if this has been posted or not... But as a parent I WOULD BE IN JAIL!

SneakerHeathen- If a white individual in a teaching profession does nothing but attempt to teach you and assist you in becoming a more educated andwell-rounded individual, while you respond with answers like, "F**k that white b***h. She ain't s**t!" Then excuse me if I don't feel sorryfor you. Oh and I've experienced those responses first hand on countless occasions.

Oh and just to clarify this teacher's response was extremely uncalled for and she should be fired.

It sucks because John Chisholm(Milwaukee county D.A.)won't charge the teacher. So she only gets a slap on the wrist with a petty fine. If that had been mydaughter, I'd have put hands on her.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

SneakerHeathen- If a white individual in a teaching profession does nothing but attempt to teach you and assist you in becoming a more educated and well-rounded individual, while you respond with answers like, "F**k that white b***h. She ain't s**t!" Then excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you. Oh and I've experienced those responses first hand on countless occasions.

Oh and just to clarify this teacher's response was extremely uncalled for and she should be fired.
Feel sorry?

Minorities don't want your damned sympathy. THIS is exactly why minorities are apprehensive of certain white individuals (namely whites in positions ofauthority).

Problem with teachers now a days is that they're too busy adhering to a certain curriculum (namely the hidden curriculum that indoctrinates children into avery skewed/misinformed outlook on American life both historical and contemporary). They themselves have no real knowledge or interest in the students theyclaim they have an interest in.

Teaching has become a trivial 9-5 for many educators sadly. I'm saddened for your students if you truly are a teacher that thinks that he or she needs to"feel sorry" for minority students. Minority students don't need pity. Minority students need teachers that aren't afraid to extinguishignorance, hatred, racism, prejudice and systems of privilege that exploit/exclude minorities. Teachers seem to be preoccupied with regurgitating the alreadypre-processed information found in textbooks all across America.

Damn I'd condone the father knocking the teacher out in this situation.

Nah I changed my mind. The just thing to do would be to pin the teacher down and shave her hair off, then singe the roots so her hair couldn'tgrow back

SneakerHeathen- If a white individual in a teaching profession does nothing but attempt to teach you and assist you in becoming a more educated and well-rounded individual, while you respond with answers like, "F**k that white b***h. She ain't s**t!" Then excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you. Oh and I've experienced those responses first hand on countless occasions.

how do you know something hasn't happened before you were in class with them? just askin

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

i would've cut every braid too if she kept annoying me with her hair.

You condone a teacher taking a pair of scissors to a child??? I pray you never have kids and you're blood line ends with you... Seriously.

Naw, she should've just ripped the braids out
laugh.gif

Of course i condone a teacher to use a scissor.
So you would condone someone doing this to your kid? You sound like youd be a terrible @#$ parent. When I have a kid, Ill be damned if someoneother than me or my wife even came close to physically punishing my child. Either that person is losing their job or getting their @#$ whooped

That's terrible, but there's no way this situation would lead me to physically harming the teacher. It's just not worth it.

Doing so would make you look just as bad, if not worse than the teacher.

I remember one of my boys in 5th grade took scissors to this mexican girl's hair
laugh.gif

All that happened to him was that he couldn't touch scissors for the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how do you know something hasn't happened before you were in class with them? just askin

This.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I would think the emotional trauma

Come on now.. trauma from A braid cut?
Kids cut they own hair all the time.
Not saying what teacher did was right, but.. trauma? we talking about trauma?

I was thinking this too.

Trauma is making a child standing there using the bathroom on themselves by not letting them go ...

A braid cut off isn't trauma in my opinion either, but it is wrong.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Eh.

Mouse I've seen this all the time as a Black female in Public Schooling. These girls just disrespect their elders for no apparent reason.

They do it because they don't want to listen to what the teacher has to say.
laugh.gif

I've been a Teacher's Aid, been in that environment, and they do it to the Black teachers also, it doesn't matter. They simply just don't wantto do the work.

Maybe it's because they can't or don't understand the work, but we're talking about being disrespectful here, aside from cries ofhelp/nurturing.

the fact that she only got a slap on the hand would have put me over the top with rage me or my girl would have had to meet her at her car and give her a goodold school pumpkin head you will not touch any kids of mine with out a %%+ beatin comin yo way

i mean i've seen it to but dude just came in like he knows their life story...like i said...i was just asking...

nah that is traumatizing. at that age you don't expect a teacher to do anything "mean," to you.

let alone walk over and cut some of your hair off.

A braid? She probably didn't cut her real hair. Now if u cut my lil girls real hair, then we have a problem. Her hair is down her back and she is only 4.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

A braid? She probably didn't cut her real hair. Now if u cut my lil girls real hair, then we have a problem. Her hair is down her back and she is only 4.

did you not see the picture? you just wanted to let everyone know your daughter has hair down her back
laugh.gif

teacher deserves to get mopped. i dont care how annoying a child is being to you, its your profession. these are little children have some %%%+%$* composuregrown !%# woman

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Seymore CAKE wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

i would've cut every braid too if she kept annoying me with her hair.

You condone a teacher taking a pair of scissors to a child??? I pray you never have kids and you're blood line ends with you... Seriously.

Naw, she should've just ripped the braids out
laugh.gif

Of course i condone a teacher to use a scissor.
So you would condone someone doing this to your kid? You sound like youd be a terrible @#$ parent. When I have a kid, Ill be damned if someone other than me or my wife even came close to physically punishing my child. Either that person is losing their job or getting their @#$ whooped

if i was a teacher you wouldn't touch me brah. id karate chop yo !!@ into salami slices.

Back
Top Bottom