Not sure of the exact name, but these are the dumbest bikes ever.

hqdefault.jpg

A bike that doubles as a recliner? Always see folks on these around the DMV. I don't get it. These are right up there w/ those mobile ellipticals...smh. Actually saw some lady cruising along on one using the bike trail the other day.

Seen a few people riding around in these on the W&OD Trail. Caught me off guard at first. :lol:

what do you hate about them?  They look dumb?  Do you hate all bikers?

No shade...i actually hate bikers i am a city driver and they are forever in traffic breaking every traffic law.  Just because you are on a bike doesn't mean you can run stop signs or red lights like oh no one is coming....you are a vehicle....obey the law

I always see people riding these on the Schuylkill River Trail that runs into Philly :smh:

they make it hard for bikers who have to go around them

Theyre called recumbent bikes.

"Things that should have never been invented"

Absolute worst type of bike rider. Geared up to the max with 0 ability to ride a bike. 

what do you hate about them?  They look dumb?  Do you hate all bikers?

No shade...i actually hate bikers i am a city driver and they are forever in traffic breaking every traffic law.  Just because you are on a bike doesn't mean you can run stop signs or red lights like oh no one is coming....you are a vehicle....obey the law

I loathe bikers who are inconsiderate. Now that I moved, I don't encounter them as much as I did before. Couldn't tell you the number of times some of these morons would be slowing down traffic. FWIW, a lot of them have the same amount of road rage as those in cars.

How do you get lazy riding a bike???
mean.gif
if i remember correctly, these bikes take the stress off the back and give you more power in the legs or something like that

around my way, alot of the older people ride them. They said they couldnt ride a regular bike and a recumbent bike was the only form of exercise they could do.

i cant imagine why younger would ride these, let alone in the city
laugh.gif

there pretty popular see a good amount of them in rock creek park and people riding the national mall...i dont care for them but more power

Swear I been seeing these joints since the 90s ...

Looks like that angle gonna give you a stronger core, kinda like doing bicycle sit-ups.

Last edited:
I always see people riding these on the Schuylkill River Trail that runs into Philly
mean.gif

they make it hard for bikers who have to go around them
this is the best trail, i actually had a chance the other day to view the new walk way out on the river. I must say it is very nice

this is the best trail, i actually had a chance the other day to view the new walk way out on the river. I must say it is very nice

yeah it's really awesome; I live in Conshohocken currently and it's great stopping off at the Conshohocken Brewery on your way back; the back entrance is right on the trail

I never understood the logo until just now...mind blown :lol:
View media item 1212661

Last edited:
Whats everyones beef with those bikes again? :lol:

Looks cool. More of something you try once and never do again.

You know that practically all speed records for bikes are set on recumbents right?

The aerodynamics are way better than a "regular" bike. The only thing you can't do well is go uphill. They're also no good for commuting - visibility is poor - both for you to see and for you to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom