Not Trying to Step on Anyone's Toes, but.....

is it just me, or is this section like 90% commercial promos or what??

i don't wanna ruin anyone's hustle(s), but, geez, it's like Times Square w/all the billboard threads for folks upping their shops, concerts, shows, etc.

almost the same deal in the SoCal forum too, so it just ain't us.

anyways, i'm always all for supporting local heads, esp underdogs against the big biz corp machines and such, but i dunno......

sorry if this doesn't mean anything to any of y'all. i guess i'm just thinking out loud.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

I think it's just you.

A lot of posts here are just posts asking for information and opinions. For example..the food post is here to ask natives of that city their opinion on the food, and to give the location. The shoe post is to show what places is receiving what..updating us of their stock because some of us don't want to drive 20 miles to check out a store. There are also those posts telling us about their storys of lining up..event outcomes..and etc.

Shops,concerts,shows and etc..is all relative to the northern california scene. I mean..what else is there to talk about? We already have a general forum..this forum just branches out from the general, in posting things that happen in the Northern California region.

Quote:
A lot of posts here are just posts asking for information and opinions. For example..the food post
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

yo i feel ya... but its not like dudes are posting and bumpin their threads multiple times a day.... they may update it a couple times a week.. but because these forums are so slow.. they stay near the top... just cuz noone aint postin nothin else... ya know
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

I feel like this forum needs to be picked up. We all in the bay, We know the stores and their websites... Forum needs new topics.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Eh....I like the boutiques to have there own threads. I think it's easier to tell when they get updated and for some like myself, I just only look at certain stores rather then all. If they were all cluttered into one thread, I think I would just ignore it all together.

I think the Norcal forum has become very useful as of late. I think we're getting alot more response from locals and good insights on just info we all have. It's easy to weave in and out of stuff that I like or dislike on here.....and I find myself hearing about a lot of good events on here.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Even if I didn't post an event every so often, its good to have those on the board to know what's going on in our region. Most of the events are those that I'd attend anyways so I don't mind.

I think that there should be an official events thread to at least clean up that clutter.

Back
Top Bottom