" NOTHIN BUT THE TRUTH" MOVIE???????

ENOUGH WITH THE HYPE AROUND THE UGLY KICKS.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE " NOTHIN BUT THE TRUTH" MOVIE IS PREMIERING

ANY INFO WOULD BE A GREAT HELP

go to nikeskateboarding.com and all the information is there. the LA premier was 02 Oct
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

if u in sf its a premier on the 25th. dont go looking for the shoes because nike did sf dirty everywhere else is getting the shoes but sf.

xy1024user2007100918175sn0.jpg

I'm in NY, and i checked the website and it dose not say anything about what theater its playin.

nope dont want the sneakers, its a cool idea but its to much hype and they could have designed them a little better. ( besides i like Hi's).

if nike really wanted to reward the public that made sb so popular and more than just a skate shoe, and made them so much money, they would hae released more than just a few hundred kicks.

i just really wanna see the movie.

Why no love for DC??? Just reading this is tha first time I ever hear of this movie. Info would be appreciated. But anyway, based on NikeSB.com, there's no show in DC or even near it.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Quote:
if nike really wanted to reward the public that made sb so popular and more than just a skate shoe, and made them so much money, they would hae released more than just a few hundred kicks.

"limited"/"exclusive" is what made them popular so they're just sticking with the formula....
...no really.

Quote:
anybody try youtube?

i'm sure there will be "Variant" video-recorded copies of the movie making the rounds on chinatown street corners
...no really.

DVD just got pushed back to November 3rd.
Only available at SB accounts for the month of November and the first run of the DVD will look different than the 2nd run and so on that will eventually be available at most skate shops, SB account or not.
Different WhatTheJunks going GR eventually too maybe along with the national realease of the dvd???? I dunno.

These Premier's are not only to hype up Nike SB and those WhatTheJunks but also to hype up the video release.
11-3-07.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

this dvd is gunna be awesome. stefan janoski and prdo are amazing. but the amount of hype surrounding the release of a skate video is ridiculous.
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

Active has the dvd for sale
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

^the thing about prod is he can be skating switch and you wont even be able to tell. his switch game is KILLERRR.

i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

i don't think i'd buy the video - but i would definitely buy the soundtrack

cimg0901zn7.jpg
cimg0910dz8.jpg

cimg0927vz6.jpg

cimg0934qq0.jpg
:smile:
smile.gif
we'll have to meet up somtime now that i live in nyc

Back
Top Bottom