NOTRE DAME HAS FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Joined Sep 28, 2005
Gary? someone call Rilla

but congrats to her...

i hate when people mix women and woman though...@%%! kills me...

Joined May 25, 2001
That is great for her, I wish her the best. I wish I could go back to school sometimes and do better, plus major in a real study with a future. The better chance at meeting females such as her with an actual future was always great too.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That is great for her, I wish her the best. I wish I could go back to school sometimes and do better, plus major in a real study with a future. The better chance at meeting females such as her with an actual future was always great too.
I wish I had half her work ethic....

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

bet she cheated off a white girl
Reported

A friend of mine was worried about me creating this thread on NT, he had no faith in the ability for NTers to take a historic milestone and inspiring achievement seriously. There's a time and place for humor, this isn't it.

I hope you get banned.

Joined May 25, 2001
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I majored in Kinesiology
I had some electives that were "activity" classes, basically P.E/recess type +!** like Recreational basketball and Riflery (they're only 1 credit hr though). But yea, I don't even work in the field, I'm an IT guy for the US Army. Go figure
Plus I went to a school called Cameron, didn't join any clubs or make any contacts, just went to class and went home. Which is a whole different regret, missed the whole social scene of college by staying home.

I just need an overall redo. I did everything wrong. When time machines come out, I'm going back

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

arent you in med school? i'm sure youre doin fine

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now