NOTRE DAME HAS FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN

antonlavey

Banned
[h1] Notre Dame Has First Black Valedictorian [/h1] [h2]A 21-year-old women will make history May 16 at the University of Notre Dame[/h2] [h5]By AIXA VELEZ [/h5] [h6]Updated 11:04 AM CDT, Fri, Apr 9, 2010[/h6]
Print Email Share Buzz up! TWITTER FACEBOOK

ND3740174680_a0e8b74b75_o.jpg

A Gary, Indiana native will make history next month as the first black valedictorian from the University of Notre Dame.

Katie Washington, 21, is a biology major and minor in Catholic social teaching with a 4.0 GPA.

“I am humbled,

Gary? someone call Rilla

but congrats to her...

i hate when people mix women and woman though...@%%! kills me...

That is great for her, I wish her the best. I wish I could go back to school sometimes and do better, plus major in a real study with a future. The better chance at meeting females such as her with an actual future was always great too.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That is great for her, I wish her the best. I wish I could go back to school sometimes and do better, plus major in a real study with a future. The better chance at meeting females such as her with an actual future was always great too.
I wish I had half her work ethic....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

bet she cheated off a white girl
pimp.gif

Reported

A friend of mine was worried about me creating this thread on NT, he had no faith in the ability for NTers to take a historic milestone and inspiring achievement seriously. There's a time and place for humor, this isn't it.

I hope you get banned.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

frown.gif
I majored in Kinesiology
laugh.gif
I had some electives that were "activity" classes, basically P.E/recess type +!** like Recreational basketball and Riflery (they're only 1 credit hr though). But yea, I don't even work in the field, I'm an IT guy for the US Army. Go figure
indifferent.gif
Plus I went to a school called Cameron, didn't join any clubs or make any contacts, just went to class and went home. Which is a whole different regret, missed the whole social scene of college by staying home.

I just need an overall redo. I did everything wrong. When time machines come out, I'm going back

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

frown.gif

arent you in med school? i'm sure youre doin fine

Back
Top Bottom