NOTRE DAME HAS FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

bet she cheated off a white girl
pimp.gif

Reported

A friend of mine was worried about me creating this thread on NT, he had no faith in the ability for NTers to take a historic milestone and inspiring achievement seriously. There's a time and place for humor, this isn't it.

I hope you get banned.
Oh don't worry, this thread will go downhill eventually. I think even the fact you typed it in all caps will bother people just that extra.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That is great for her, I wish her the best. I wish I could go back to school sometimes and do better, plus major in a real study with a future. The better chance at meeting females such as her with an actual future was always great too.
I wish I had half her work ethic....
frown.gif
I majored in Kinesiology
laugh.gif
I had some electives that were "activity" classes, basically P.E/recess type +!** like Recreational basketball and Riflery (they're only 1 credit hr though). But yea, I don't even work in the field, I'm an IT guy for the US Army. Go figure
indifferent.gif
Plus I went to a school called Cameron, didn't join any clubs or make any contacts, just went to class and went home. Which is a whole different regret, missed the whole social scene of college by staying home.

I just need an overall redo. I did everything wrong. When time machines come out, I'm going back
Damn....I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif

I started to put "*grabs popcorn*" on the first page because I knew the ignorance would be in full effect.

She got Valedictorian as  pre-med/biology major at a reputable institution....some people in here wouldn't understand what the ramifications are and just how great an accomplishment that is.
smh.gif

pimp.gif

*DEAD*

But this is what I am talking about. I wish there were more black people like this woman, in the world!

Congratulations!!!

glasses.gif

pimp.gif

Reported

A friend of mine was worried about me creating this thread on NT, he had no faith in the ability for NTers to take a historic milestone and inspiring achievement seriously. There's a time and place for humor, this isn't it.

I hope you get banned.
roll.gif
people need to lighten up ...

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Good **#+
pimp.gif

And yea, this thread will eventually take a turn for the worst...

We know how much NT hates black women.
You hate black people yourself.
I HATE HUMAN-BEINGS....there's a difference. I wake up every morning and look at myself in disgust for being human...get it right.

With that being said, I'd like to help those who really need it as much as possible before I leave this forsaken earth.

Good **#+
pimp.gif

I HATE HUMAN-BEINGS....there's a difference. I wake up every morning and look at myself in disgust for being human...get it right.

With that being said, I'd like to help those who really need it as much as possible before I leave this forsaken earth.

i always thought your hate people and then wanting to be a doctor was strange...but now i understand
laugh.gif

NT is so serious can't take a joke at all, yall bend outta shape. Yall hitting the report button and what not
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

congrats to her though

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Good **#+
pimp.gif

i always thought your hate people and then wanting to be a doctor was strange...but now i understand
laugh.gif
You'd be naive to think everyone who wants to be a doctor actually want to help....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I mean a lot of people come into med school with that mentality but lose their way eventually. I think my outlook on life and what I value will help me stay true to myself.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Good **#+
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You'd be naive to think everyone who wants to be a doctor actually want to help....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I mean a lot of people come into med school with that mentality but lose their way eventually. I think my outlook on life and what I value will help me stay true to myself.
ok so if you plan to be a doctor for the money youll probably fail? i plan to prove the world wrong. I will be in it for the money and i will succeed. The medical field is the biggest monopoly in the us.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1st? Wow. Cool.

Don't know many black Catholics tbh
I know A LOT of black Catholics....it's a regional thing I think. Nigeria has a pretty big catholic population....

With that being said, you don't need to be Catholic to attend Notre Dame....I don't think.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom