NOTRE DAME HAS FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

She's majoring in Biology.

...But does she have dat mass?

nerd.gif

Mass or not....her accomplishments make up for most physical shortcomings. Based on the pics, she's skinny and i love skinny black women
pimp.gif

Pointing out her major makes a good point. You do realize that she isnt majoring something like Sociology or Mass Com right (no offense if you have one of those majors since I have a "weak" one myself)? To get a 4.0 is an accomplishment no matter the race, especially if you aren't taking $*!%-around type classes

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1st? Wow. Cool.

Don't know many black Catholics tbh
I know A LOT of black Catholics....it's a regional thing I think. Nigeria has a pretty big catholic population....

With that being said, you don't need to be Catholic to attend Notre Dame....I don't think.
nerd.gif
No you don't need to be a Catholic to attend Notre Dame but it helps a lot if you are. There are black Catholics as well. I myself have been raised Catholic but I don't practice it or religion in general.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1st? Wow. Cool.

Don't know many black Catholics tbh
I know A LOT of black Catholics....it's a regional thing I think. Nigeria has a pretty big catholic population....

With that being said, you don't need to be Catholic to attend Notre Dame....I don't think.
nerd.gif
No you don't need to be a Catholic to attend Notre Dame but it helps a lot if you are. There are black Catholics as well. I myself have been raised Catholic but I don't practice it or religion in general.

I was born into a Catholic family as well....
ohwell.gif

Why do y'all focus on race so much? Celebrating this just proves that this isn't unacceptable to the norms of society. Congrats.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Why do y'all focus on race so much? Celebrating this just proves that this isn't unacceptable to the norms of society. Congrats.
Because "black" people need better role models (yea I said it), those who know me well on NT know I'm mostly colorblind on most race related topics.

If we celebrate anything in the "black" society, let it be this.

How in the world did I miss this but Katie HAS always been at the top of the class she graduated with Rilla and I THIS IS LIVING PROOF THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT ESP: Gary

How did I miss this but Katie HAS ALWAYS been at the top she graduated with Rilla and I in 06 but the whole city is proud of her this is living proof you can make it out GOOD SHHH Katie

Congrats to her.

But I didn't even know colleges had valedictorians. I assumed every graduating class would have 10-15 people graduating with 4.0's.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Because "black" people need better role models (yea I said it), those who know me well on NT know I'm mostly colorblind on most race related topics.

If we celebrate anything in the "black" society, let it be this.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.[/color]

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

What's so great about that?

its crazy when someone really doesn't understand this. usually a person with no sense of culture or belonging. care to st ate your ethnicity?

black people share a connection with one another whether they want to or not and it's just a good feeling to see "one of ours" do well. is that really so crazy?

Big congrats to her.
pimp.gif

I'm happy making the Dean's and Chancellor's List.
laugh.gif

Lemme guess this helps the Black community right? So does this override one or two videos of black kids fighting?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Lemme guess this helps the Black community right? So does this override one or two videos of black kids fighting?
eyes.gif
Nah, but it makes up for like 3 of the Jackson 5... at least 3.. right?  Well can we at least get Tito?

Back
Top Bottom