Notre Dame's FIRST BLACK VALEDICTORIAN on MSNBC LIVE at 10:30 EST! VOL. That's my homie! lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They need a more
pimp.gif
emotcon.. cuz that ain't nearly enough
pimp.gif
for how
pimp.gif
this really is...

article: http://www.nbcchicago.com...dictorian--90355079.html

Notre Dame as an establishment is still racist. I'm just going to leave it at that. I'm not
pimp.gif
because it took this long to have their first? Nothing to be happy about to be honest.

Edit: I'm happy for her though.
pimp.gif
to her. She cute too.
devil.gif

So.... I finally just watched her segment.... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud... ya'll don't even know man
smh.gif
. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, I'm one
grin.gif
.. bbut Black SCHOLARS are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more awesome.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

So.... I finally just watched her segment.... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud... ya'll don't even know man
smh.gif
. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, i'm one 
grin.gif
.. bbut Black SCHOLARS are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more awesome.

lol! Only difference is..they were good.

Originally Posted by IamMD

smh.gif
. I'm more proud of Katie Washington than Michael Jackson and ALL of the Jackson 5.. I SWEAR TO GOD. I mean Black entertainers are awesome, i'm one 
grin.gif

You that one lame huh? Did u mss me?

Originally Posted by IamMD

smh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom