NOV 6. WHOSE GONE BE NO. 1?

JAYZ
CASSIDY
CHRIS BROWN???

Personally, its between Hov and Chris. Cass may have heat,
but he'll never make it cus his image is corny. I think Hov will beat out
CB by a nice margin, but nothin crazy. what you think?

I think American Gangster is the best album coming out this week..and the year.. so far
Black Thought Ent.​
"And 'they' say that 'we' can't succeed/But 'WE' still on the same page like we can't read"​
-Surreal​
EarthTone February 2008​
Est. 2007​

Chris Brown
Jay-Z
Cassidy
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Jay - 385,000 (lack of power single wont attract the average white american person to buy)
Chris Brown - 280,000
Cassidy - 89,000
TEAM CLEVELAND​

they say cassidy on pace to only do 80k

:lol:
laugh.gif

chris brown def...and i'm a jay fan

chris fan base is too big and jay cd was heavily bootlegged! and promtoion was not that great! blue magic single didn't pop off like that!

Chris Brown

He already has two singles out that can generate hefty sales, he's in the public eye being that he's in a movie coming out in two weeks.
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

come on people we talking bout Jay-Z ... he's breaking Elvis's record this week
Budden is a beast and a half.

Team Negrodamus​

Jay
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

I think chris brown will surprise us all with how big his fan base has grown since the last album... not to mention he currently has the number one song in the country according to the Billboard Top 100. IMO the charts will look like this:

1. Chris Brown
2. Jay-Z
3. Cassidy
Team Cassidy
Imma stand tall like Dikembe, comprende? So they can throw me in them shackles like Kinte​

hova
"to hit my head on the ceiling from money getting is nothin',
i stand on top of my paper and might get a concussion."

i doubt Jay-Z will be beat out by Chris Brown.

CB does have a big fanbase..but its Jay-Z here

i predict Jigga to do at least 500k

chris brown = 350k

cassidy not more than 100k

I'm tryin' to see Jigga get that number one spot, so he can knock Elvis out the box...

Garth Brooks will be number 2, then CB...and Cassidy will be like 11.
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

Quote:
CB does have a big fanbase..but its Jay-Z here
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
come on people we talking bout Jay-Z
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

It's so many dummies in this post.

My God

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

Quote:
"American Gangster" -- a disc inspired by the current No. 1 film at the North American box office -- sold about 179,000 copies Tuesday, according to preliminary Nielsen SoundScan data.

was followed by R&B singer Chris Brown's second album "Exclusive" (107,000), and reigning champ the Eagles' "Long Road Out Of Eden" (89,000). Garth Brooks' new "Ultimate Hits" claimed the fourth slot, with 61,000.

From Yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom