NoVA Cheesecake Factory was like a sneaker release...but w/o shoes

Some of the most incredible dining within an earshot and they go crazy for cheesecake factory. You know your intern was out there.

I could be wrong, but I think it's the only chain restaurant in that area :lol:

I only hit up CF for the cheesecake...to go only :lol: , but the lines at the clarendon location are insane.

cheesecake from CF aint even good tho

overpriced AF and trust me I love cheesecake

Brooklyn nites/nyc headS know the real deal,
My mom loves this stuff, we buy it for her every bday or mothers day.
Juniors>*
It taste even better if you walk for it.
5f4b2c6e12a570cc53a3571160cff0fc_medium.png

dont blame them. people line up all the time for GT cupcakes and such, just good food.

Last edited:
Oh that's right, you see yourself as more than human.

#godcomplex
Call it what you want Bible Boy.

Waiting in line for a $6 item, just pay for it. Stupid tradeOff.

But people like you are why Black Friday exists.

Don't let me get on you making your nephew grab that 54" Westinghouse and nearly breaking his collarbone because you didn't have balls enough to fight for it yourself.

Don't throw stones man

Real talk, I’m willing to throw hands for the lemon raspberry cheesecake. That **** is so good I’m willing to wrestle a bear for it and I’d win easily.

I'd hit up 23andme before that fam, the only people i've seen wrestle a bear and come out with a W are Russians and they have a general disdain for life

:rofl::rofl:

Don't let me get on you making your nephew grab that 54" Westinghouse and nearly breaking his collarbone because you didn't have balls enough to fight for it yourself.

Don't throw stones man

You go ahead and continue to make stories, Farrakhan Jr.

Don't throw stones man
I swear dc is funny as hell when he wants to be :rofl:

I'd hit up 23andme before that fam, the only people i've seen wrestle a bear and come out with a W are Russians and they have a general disdain for life

100% African over here. Warriors is in my blood. That bear would get put in a headlock so quick. Show Leo how it’s done.

Back
Top Bottom