NoVA Cheesecake Factory was like a sneaker release...but w/o shoes

$6 for 2hrs????

All you had to do was work those two hours and you could’ve afforded multiple slices.

Congratulations on $3 an hour.

How you get arrested over a slice of cheesecake tho.. :lol:
watchoo in here for mang?

cheesecake!
C40F8DD3-4B91-46BF-A2E9-ADCA52955ADA.jpeg

I like CF cheesecake.. when I read you think CF has the best cheesecake I thought you were gonna refer to chick fila lol

Uncle tetsu Japanese cheesecake is pretty good.

Yo DCs ****ed :rofl:
Cheesecake my favorite dessert & I have a bad sweet tooth so I tried to make one to save money. Most frustrating thing ever. I’m like 0/15

Taste is perfect, but the goddamn consistency I just can’t get

Cheesecake Factory chefs gotta learn how to make 400 dishes. Mfers specialize in Italian, Caribbean, Greek, seafood, Chinese food, Thai Food, Japanese food, Indian food.

Ain’t eating nowhere like that :sick:

@matters7 Have you had their stuff? Are there any where you are
Leave that man alone :lol:

Cheesecake Factory chefs gotta learn how to make 400 dishes. Mfers specialize in Italian, Caribbean, Greek, seafood, Chinese food, Thai Food, Japanese food, Indian food.

I feel bad for the servers when they take that menu test. Sheesh.

Let me guess, you think they HAVE to memorize each recipie?

It was a DoorDash promotion with the delivery fees waived. The only people lining up and wyling in the restaurant were the delivery drivers picking up folks orders. The actual customers didn't have to do anything but place an order and wait for delivery. No risk or time wasted on their part.

Last edited:

Idk how y’all do it in Florida but the carry outs round my way be pulling it off...can order a simple chicken box, some alfedo or seafood all at the same damn time ...don’t sleep ! Shot out to Roma’s on York n woodbourne :pimp:

"free" brings out the worst in people.

People LOVE free ****. You should see the people in my apt building when management has themed events. Sometimes it isn't even worth trying to get for myself because a huge line forms.

Back
Top Bottom