"November Rain" SB release date?

There probably isn't a set release date for these. Figure anytime in the next 3 weeks.

Yeah I am also interested in these. I also believe there won't be a release date. For the most part SB's don't have set release dates.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I believe the release date is the 6th. At least that's when CCS is shipping them. You can pre order them there now.

Somebody throw a detail pic up on here!
I'd like to see a better pic than the NikeSB.com site pic.

(and I need it to post a bulletin :D
happy.gif
)

Thanks.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

they had alot of potential imo nike dropped the ball

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Saw them in person at my local shop a couple of weeks back(on display). These are an easy pass.

btw, about these being on CCS,
who managed to place an order on the $25 boarder blues, neptunes, or millis they had a couple days ago?
Banned SN: Panda31893

Thanks for the pics kickfinder.

I'm still gonna set a pair aside for myself.
I really like 'em.

either stick with low or high tops, no in between
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Passing
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

I actually like them. Im a lil confused on why nike would release 2 sbs in the same month that have almost the same color scheme. By that i mean the jason's and these. Throw the mask on the tounge and these could have been the horror pack.
R.M.S.

Quote:
why nike would release 2 sbs in the same month that have almost the same color

They have had these planned for November 07 release for a very long time.
November Rain for November.

From what I understand, the FT13th Dunk was more or less a last minute attempt to release a halloween SB Dunk when things fell through with the Freddy Dunk. (which I hear might come back around again as a surprise but see my sig).
Not sure why they chose the colors for the 13th Dunk but
I'm not in the sourcing business for production.
Maybe the leathers for the 13th Dunk were the most readily available for quick turn around or something is my guess.

I like these I'll probably grabbing these.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Zoom Air Panda i was able to place an order for the boarder blues. The bad thing is they wont be shipped until May, but i dont care becasue they were 24.99 exactly with the free shipping code.

Back
Top Bottom