November Wrestling Thread 2021

Case Case
hymen man hymen man
Peep Game Peep Game
franknbeans franknbeans
B Sox B Sox
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I haven't been really watching the AEW title tournament. Just don't really care for it. Same thing happened with the KotR tournament.

But i did notice something.

A certain "wrestler" who's name I won't say, who "wrestles" with his hands in his pockets, who also was "injured" and had a bandage around his waist defeated Powerhouse Hobbs.

Am i missing something here?

Last edited:
Case Case
hymen man hymen man
Peep Game Peep Game
franknbeans franknbeans
B Sox B Sox
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I haven't been really watching the AEW title tournament. Just don't really care for it. Same thing happened with the KotR tournament.

But i did notice something.

A certain "wrestler" who's name I won't say, who "wrestles" with his hands in his pockets, who also was "injured" and had a bandage around his waist defeated Powerhouse Hobbs.

Am i missing something here?

He won via roll up/mouse trap. Here's the finish.

Tournament is obviously set up for Danielson vs Moxley with Danielson winning the whole thing.

Adam Page takes the title from Omega and his first defense will be against Danielson.

Tournament is obviously set up for Danielson vs Moxley with Danielson winning the whole thing.

Adam Page takes the title from Omega and his first defense will be against Danielson.

Stil bad.

Think about it.

This taller Spike Dudley was sellig an injury, then rolls up a dude that's what we 6'5 265? Maybe taller/bigger.

Stil bad.

Think about it.

This taller Spike Dudley was sellig an injury, then rolls up a dude that's what we 6'5 265? Maybe taller/bigger.

Where did I indicate that it was good?

Orange is going to get murdered by Mox so I would rather Hobbs take an L from a roll up pin than seeing him get beat to a pulp like 10 did.

Orange is going to get murdered by Mox so I would rather Hobbs take an L from a roll up pin than seeing him get beat to a pulp like 10 did.

Never said you did.

dude dont fall for it. you know the vince mcmahon *** kissing club gon hate every chance they get. that stockholm syndrome is real.

Dude just stop.

This has NOTHING to do with AEW vs WWE.

I legit asked a question ans that was it.
dude dont fall for it. you know the vince mcmahon *** kissing club gon hate every chance they get. that stockholm syndrome is real.

Does page lose his first defense or does danielson take it off em after he beats omega?

Been off the net for a few weeks,(self care and ****) hope y’all been good

I don’t know why they didn’t go the route of Charlotte/Bianca they need each other badly.
Becky/Bianca felt force and I guess Sasha is back to being a babyface :lol: aight? And honestly not interested in Sasha/Charlotte again. Maybe this leads into something bigger Charlotte vs Becky for both titles to become one in Dallas. But I feel Charlotte needs someone on her level and that is athletic and the crowd is super behind. Becky heel promo and tactics is just not doing it. The crowd WANTS to cheer:lol: you think using D-Brys “Fickle” is going to work?

I guess my (rhetorical) question would be, IF you knew you didn't want Hobbs to lose to Mox why would you

A. Put him in the tournament in the first place
B. Put him in a position to HAVE to lose to Mox had he won his FIRST round matchup.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind having Hobbs go toe to toe with CM only to have him lose to OC.

Yes, nothing is perfect but I am just baffled by the whole decision.

Not syaing it is the end of the world nor the end of Hobbs career but I don't think it was a good look.

Last edited:
It’s quite the coincidence this AEW botches account holds a lot of the same views as DC, and just so happens to likes Thunder Rosa too :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom