November Wrestling Thread 2021

This t-shirt of WrestleMania VII that's sold at Target has discrepancies and omissions on it.

The photos of Brutus Beefcake & Jake The Snake Roberts and Rowdy Piper & Big Boss Man paired up made no sense because none of them were aligned at that time. The only thing they had in common was their face statuses.

I guess it made sense for them to put The Hart Foundation on it because it was their last televised match as a team.

The only discrepancy with the Macho Man is that he wasn't depicted in royal attire predicated on his "Macho King" gimmick.

Perhaps the biggest discrepancy was the t-shirt omitting Hulk Hogan & Sgt. Slaughter because they were the main event participants. Any t-shirt of a sporting event involving matches normally depicts the main event participants on it, whether the shirt is a bootleg sold outside of the venue or a legitimate one like this sold in stores.

It's wrong that Hogan wasn't depicted on this because it was his last time being relevant in his storied career, especially in WWF. They basically began phasing him out months after he won the title for the third time at that event as I look back at it now.
IMG_5634.JPG

watching survivor series 90 its hilarious seeing how fast they turned dangerous danny davis back to a regular ref lol

For getting bum rushed from behind, he kinda did the best he could. Had dude in a solid guillotine choke until the refs came in and tackled them, knocking everyone off balance. Then dude grabbed his hair like a btch. I'm definitely surprised Seth didn't take any shots at dude when they pulled them apart, but I'm not sure how that's "exposing the business" lol.
What solid guillotine did you see? Dude slipped out w/ another man on top of him and Seth didn't take shots after b/c he was flabbergasted. That looked like a grown man who just experienced his 1st "fight".

What solid guillotine did you see? Dude slipped out w/ another man on top of him and Seth didn't take shots after b/c he was flabbergasted. That looked like a grown man who just experienced his 1st "fight".

Agree to disagree. He exposed the business.

IMG_20211126_124804.gif

Thanks man..It was pretty bad..We was already not really wanting to go cause of the drive and the overall vibe that's always at his house..But he and his son were just being beyond dckish..Was so mad I didn't even take the food we brought with us back home..No banana pudding, chocolate cake, sweet corn cake or mac 'n cheese!!..I swear I'm more bummed about the food than everything else..lol..

That's the worst. Luckily my stepdad's family stayed their behinds at home and we had dinner and watched Rise of Skywalker in peace haha.

Had dude in a headlock and then stopped when officials came over. Not particularly complicated.

This t-shirt of WrestleMania VII that's sold at Target has discrepancies and omissions on it.

The photos of Brutus Beefcake & Jake The Snake Roberts and Rowdy Piper & Big Boss Man paired up made no sense because none of them were aligned at that time. The only thing they had in common was their face statuses.

I guess it made sense for them to put The Hart Foundation on it because it was their last televised match as a team.

The only discrepancy with the Macho Man is that he wasn't depicted in royal attire predicated on his "Macho King" gimmick.

Perhaps the biggest discrepancy was the t-shirt omitting Hulk Hogan & Sgt. Slaughter because they were the main event participants. Any t-shirt of a sporting event involving matches normally depicts the main event participants on it, whether the shirt is a bootleg sold outside of the venue or a legitimate one like this sold in stores.

It's wrong that Hogan wasn't depicted on this because it was his last time being relevant in his storied career, especially in WWF. They basically began phasing him out months after he won the title for the third time at that event as I look back at it now.
IMG_5634.JPG
My coworker got this tee, told her to name the wrasslers and she couldn't. Then again she's only 18.

Back
Top Bottom