November Wrestling Thread 2021

D8Kd0BfXYAUJsQJ.jpg

Usually can't stand the 8 or more tag matches but that main event was good.

Cody getting boo'd more than the heels and the belt being tossed back :rofl:

At this point, he's gotta be doing it on purpose. Pretending to be a face despite public reaction in order to draw more heat. He's already a heel to the fans and he can't possibly lack that much self-awareness.

I understand that Seth is victim here, but I kinda feels that he should be suspended or something. I understand that the image of wrestling isn’t what it is, but Seth is mad *****. He “exposed the business” reacting like that. I whole pansy. Prissy *** attempts at kicks. Just overall pathetic really, nd then there was a sus “Boy!” shouted in reaction, but given circumstances I won't judge though the tone of it was worth a mental note. But yeah, Seth continues to prove why he's a not a main event talent.

At this point, he's gotta be doing it on purpose. Pretending to be a face despite public reaction in order to draw more heat. He's already a heel to the fans and he can't possibly lack that much self-awareness.
bruh i think hes completely clueless.

hes even a masked wrestler on dark but hes more tolerable there cuz its kinda funny cuz its obviously him and he only faces jobbers

Back
Top Bottom