November Wrestling Thread 2021

Happy Thanksgiving to all you miserable sports entertainment fans..Hope y'all have a safe, and fun, holiday..Me and my fam drove 1 1/2 hrs to my brother's house just for him and his ***hole son to act like jerks and we left and drove back home after 25 minutes..Didn't even get no turkey or baked 4 cheese M'N'C..The depression is slowly taking over..Been lookin forward to that yard bird for a week..smh..

Happy Thanksgiving to all you miserable sports entertainment fans..Hope y'all have a safe, and fun, holiday..Me and my fam drove 1 1/2 hrs to my brother's house just for him and his ***hole son to act like jerks and we left and drove back home after 25 minutes..Didn't even get no turkey or baked 4 cheese M'N'C..The depression is slowly taking over..Been lookin forward to that yard bird for a week..smh..
you got a golden coral nearby? id eat there if i didnt have a turkey.

considered a low quality buffet but they got all the thabksgiving stuff

What the heck!?!?

You sound like you're taking it pretty well...11.5 hour drive!?!?!?!?....there for 25 minutes!?!?!?

I'm sorry you went through that on Thanksgiving Case.

What the heck!?!?

You sound like you're taking it pretty well...11.5 hour drive!?!?!?!?....there for 25 minutes!?!?!?

I'm sorry you went through that on Thanksgiving Case.
No, hour and a half each way. So 3 hrs of driving for 25 minutes of garbage and no food. We ended up otding a couple lbs of boneless wings..lol

At this point, he's gotta be doing it on purpose. Pretending to be a face despite public reaction in order to draw more heat. He's already a heel to the fans and he can't possibly lack that much self-awareness.

“I’m neither. I’m a competitor & a reigning champion. Tired old tropes are even more insulting to the viewer considering I’ve been on their TV since I was 20. It ain’t black and white, it hasn’t been in forever. Circumstances of the match dictate who we cheer for, beautiful thing.”

Cody Rhodes explains why he’s not a heel or babyface - Wrestling News

I understand that Seth is victim here, but I kinda feels that he should be suspended or something. I understand that the image of wrestling isn’t what it is, but Seth is mad *****. He “exposed the business” reacting like that. I whole pansy. Prissy *** attempts at kicks. Just overall pathetic really, nd then there was a sus “Boy!” shouted in reaction, but given circumstances I won't judge though the tone of it was worth a mental note. But yeah, Seth continues to prove why he's a not a main event talent.

For getting bum rushed from behind, he kinda did the best he could. Had dude in a solid guillotine choke until the refs came in and tackled them, knocking everyone off balance. Then dude grabbed his hair like a btch. I'm definitely surprised Seth didn't take any shots at dude when they pulled them apart, but I'm not sure how that's "exposing the business" lol.

Damn dude, if I had known I could've invited y'all down to have spaghetti at my parents' place haha.

Damn dude, if I had known I could've invited y'all down to have spaghetti at my parents' place haha.
Thanks man..It was pretty bad..We was already not really wanting to go cause of the drive and the overall vibe that's always at his house..But he and his son were just being beyond dckish..Was so mad I didn't even take the food we brought with us back home..No banana pudding, chocolate cake, sweet corn cake or mac 'n cheese!!..I swear I'm more bummed about the food than everything else..lol..

For getting bum rushed from behind, he kinda did the best he could. Had dude in a solid guillotine choke until the refs came in and tackled them, knocking everyone off balance. Then dude grabbed his hair like a btch. I'm definitely surprised Seth didn't take any shots at dude when they pulled them apart, but I'm not sure how that's "exposing the business" lol.
I think it’s cause we’re used to stuff like this

kingston is ****ing hilarious. "i go to the bodega and get a chopped cheese and ice tea" wtf is a chopped cheese? 😂

Back
Top Bottom