January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
mq4vb9ifkkt31.jpg

I was really surprised when this didn't happen from the jump, and it'd be the perfect way for NJP to gain exposure in the west. Hopefully they can work it out in about a year.
Meltzer said, a while ago, that they want to prove that they are a self-sustaining wrestling organization that doesn't NEED the help of an outside entity to remain important. (Unlike Ring of Honor)

Meltzer said, a while ago, that they want to prove that they are a self-sustaining wrestling organization that doesn't NEED the help of an outside entity to remain important. (Unlike Ring of Honor)
I thought that they (aew) were initially trying to workout a deal w/ njpw, and i agree w/ them building up their own organization 1st. I was moreso saying to workout a deal in about a year for the years to follow that. I really wanna see kenny & tanahashi cross paths again. The Los Ingobernables on tnt is some stuff that I can actually see happening. There's just a lot of pending chemistry between the 2 companies.

I legit had that in my Amazon Prime "Watch later" for about 5 Years. Just finally got around to watching it. It was very good.

I am reading his BIO by Matthew Polley (2018). Learning the small details of his life that I didn't know.

Read that book last month. I enjoyed the parts about his parents and him growing up in Hong Kong the most.

Definitely a lot of embellishment going on when they get to him opening up his school. The fight descriptions are more in depth and choreographed than most movies :lol:

Assuming Bray loses at Crown Jewel, does he still carry the stigma of losing PPV matches, or has the character change given him some leeway?
Eater of Pins

Brian Cage v Sami Callihan (Impact World Championship)
Ken Shamrock v Moose
Michael Elgin v Naomichi Marufuji
The Rascalz v Dr Wagner Jr, Aero Star, and Taurus
Taya Valkyrie v Tenille Dashwood (Impact Knockouts Championship)
The North v Rich Swann and Willie Mack v RVD and Rhino (Impact Tag Team Championship)
Tessa Blanchard v Jake Crist v Daga v Sabu v Ace Austin v Rohit Raju ( ladder match for X Division Championship)
Call Your Shot gauntlet match (Money in The Bank equivalent)

Really interested to see how that Moose and Shamrock match turns out :lol: Peep Game Peep Game

When is this card happening?
Structurally
Skin Tone
Tats
Style
Eyes

She has IT.

But we KNOW what holds her BACK
Her tetas look terrible. Have you seen THE pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom