January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the same **** tho and I would argue his tna in ring work was much better
Can’t really argue with his TNA work being better. He was younger and had an expanded move set. And WWE limits everyone’s movesets. However, he’s still amazing in WWE with the fact that he makes that style entertaining to watch.

We comparing Cody to AJ now?
giphy.gif

AJ's ringwork was definitely better outside of WWE, along w/ Joe, Devitt, Shinsuke, and a few others. Are wrestlers specifically told not to have as good of matches anymore once they hit the main roster or something?

And if we gonna say Codys the same WWE Cody then you could say the same thing about AJ he was doing the same ish in tna as he been doin in WWE . Just grew a beard and got a ab tat.

2013 AJ, most definitely. Had it not been for that version of AJ, there’s a chance he would’ve been delayed even longer coming to the WWE, and would’ve probably gone to NXT, and who knows what would’ve happened. Pre-2013 white meat baby face AJ wasn’t going to cut it.

But...I don’t at all think Cody is the same person he is now that he was in the WWE...personality wise. In-ring though, he’s the same soft, careful wrestler that he was in the WWE, he just is fortunate enough now to be hidden in multi-man matches and No DQ specialty matches. His best AEW match is vs Dustin, and his best WWE matches were vs Rey, Orton, and with Ted Jr vs HBK/HHH.

AJ's ringwork was definitely better outside of WWE, along w/ Joe, Devitt, Shinsuke, and a few others. Are wrestlers specifically told not to have as good of matches anymore once they hit the main roster or something?
Shinsuke doesn't belong in that group. Everyone else has had really good matches in WWE.

Can’t really argue with his TNA work being better. He was younger and had an expanded move set. And WWE limits everyone’s movesets. However, he’s still amazing in WWE with the fact that he makes that style entertaining to watch.
My point is he was doing the same high spots moonsault ddt springboard forearm fireman's carry to the knee ECT. No one blinks an eye Cody does a spring board kick the world flips out. (Disclaimer I'm no Cody fan just want y'all to keep that same energy y'all have towards him as everybody else)

NTWT is not a fan of Dr. D.
I've already blessed them .

Unfortunately this skips the coach interview portion but please enjoy...

Vince was always physically intimidated by Schultz. Probably still is. With or without a firearm.
Who else talked to Vince like that?

They slandered Schultz's promo's on here too???

And Finn’s best main roster match was with AJ :lol: that I can think of..

I feel like Finn’s best have been vs AJ, I think Ricochet, and of course his debut (?) match where he beat 5 other guys including Reigns.

B Sox B Sox Nak’s best matches were ironically against Corbin, Cena, and Orton :lol: his matches with AJ were very underwhelming cause the entire build was “these guys wrestled in Japan, BUT NOW WATCH THEM WRESTLE ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL!! THE W W E!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom