January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I go play RDR2 for a couple hours and yall mfs tried to Shorty G Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison :smh:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican didn't get sacrificed for this :smh:
D Fly D Fly got my back! :pimp:
giphy.gif

Speaking of Sturgill Simpson, Sing Along is a banger.
I'm liking these two songs from him:

gonna check out his tiny desk video next

That SNL performance was incredible

I love the Dap Kings from their work with Sharon Jones...are they the band on his albums or was that just for SNL?

Yeah, he's really, REALLY good. He's a bit of an odd dude and doesn't do a ton of touring any more. Saw him with Willie Nelson a couple years ago, and it was one of the best sets I've ever seen. Got tickets to his homecoming show at Rupp Arena in Lexington in the spring. First time he's played in Lexington in years and it sold out QUICK.

Dap Kings with him on SNL was just a one-off, I believe. I caught him on twitter one time and asked him about that guitar with the Rebel Alliance logo. He said it was totally smashed beyond repair, but that he had it framed and it's hanging up in his house.

Yeah, he's really, REALLY good. He's a bit of an odd dude and doesn't do a ton of touring any more. Saw him with Willie Nelson a couple years ago, and it was one of the best sets I've ever seen. Got tickets to his homecoming show at Rupp Arena in Lexington in the spring. First time he's played in Lexington in years and it sold out QUICK.

Dap Kings with him on SNL was just a one-off, I believe. I caught him on twitter one time and asked him about that guitar with the Rebel Alliance logo. He said it was totally smashed beyond repair, but that he had it framed and it's hanging up in his house.

Pics of the Star Wars guitar?..

that was my last attempt. if that won't bring him back then idk what will.

I’m sure if me or D deleted start praising the great pluto or suggest Sonata might have a slight chance of winning the iwgp title in the future, he would come running back with the swiftness.

But frankly, I’ve enjoyed the past week of peace in this thread without him so I say let him go the way of SC kid SC kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom