January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand that it's not like anything on TV if you will. But this Lana/Rusev/Bobby storyline is TRASH! Like if this is how they separate Lana and Rusev for individual success, then okay. But deer gawd how is this interesting? I know it gets millions of views on YT but those comments have to be filled with people trashing this.

No one cares about Bobby Lashley. Everything about this bit has been awful and cringe worthy. I would have loved to be in the room when the writers (Vince) thought about this.

how is taking a missed phoenix splash bump to the mouth on a non padded ring and getting pinned considered winning?

Doctors made the right call not clearing him. Put him on concussion proto b
he has a concussion, so he has an excuse. please be nice. thank you.

No one cares about Bobby Lashley. Everything about this bit has been awful and cringe worthy. I would have loved to be in the room when the writers (Vince) thought about this.

Not watching, but it seems like they blew their load on the initial start of the feud. It was so shocking to see Lana and Lashley making out, and even had some carryover from the massage in towels, but everything else seems to be rrrrrrreally bad.

Glad to see Andrews and Webster get some shine on the big program. Not surprised that they lost, but definitely surprised they got to show out a little bit.

Should of gave that advice to Snuka in 83

AgonizingSpanishHoiho-max-1mb.gif

Snuka's relationship with Nancy was one of volatility. That was the kind of guy he was, and even his relationship with the WWF was volatile. But in terms of Nancy, there were allegations that the volatility went too far. Nancy's sister alleged that Snuka once said I could kick you and put my hands around your throat and nobody would know. Most shockingly of all, five months before Nancy's death, police were called to Snuka's motel. They found the enraged wrestler dragging his mistress by the hair. Police restrained him, and found Nancy to have injuries including bruises and cuts. She declined to press charges.

Snuka's relationship with Nancy was one of volatility. That was the kind of guy he was, and even his relationship with the WWF was volatile. But in terms of Nancy, there were allegations that the volatility went too far. Nancy's sister alleged that Snuka once said I could kick you and put my hands around your throat and nobody would know. Most shockingly of all, five months before Nancy's death, police were called to Snuka's motel. They found the enraged wrestler dragging his mistress by the hair. Police restrained him, and found Nancy to have injuries including bruises and cuts. She declined to press charges.
I know the story and believe Snuka did indeed get away w/ murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom