January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image result for lebron wow gif

tbh im more upset at the tag match.

The iHust1e taps out to no one. Terrible booking D Fly D Fly

As soon as I saw that I knew you were gonna book me 2000 WCW tier trash

I wanted more than anything to congratulate the homie Meangene45 Meangene45 when he won tonight

But he couldnt even beat me on his own. Calling out his lap dog to interfere like that. EYE hate to see it

We are officially longer brothers Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

danger style danger style congrats on your chip b. Well deserved Im glad you beat my EX brother

@B Sox im sorry I let you down. Seems like the politics in here ruined what could have been a great tag team match

D Fly D Fly After youre done counting up the bribe the Mid Boyz handed you....

I want a grudge match vs EX Brother Rison.

I will put NTWT Champion rematch clause on the line.

And after i throw moon in the trash, I want my rematch with Meangene45 Meangene45

Image result for batista give me what i want gif

:lol: :rofl: Sounds good

dgaf about Raw..so NTWT Great Balls Of Fire starting soon :nerd:

Card is:

ihust1e ihust1e (c) vs. Meangene45 Meangene45 for the NTWT World Heavyweight Championship

danger style danger style vs. Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison for the vacant NTWT Universal Championship

Case Case (c) vs. @B Sox for the NTWT Intercontinental Championship

@the 718 truth vs. @T0INE for the NTWT North American Championship

Los Flys vs. Hustling Sox vs. Midwest Boyz for the vacant NTWT Tag Team Championship

And our opening match, youngogjosh youngogjosh vs. @robpzee612 for the NTWT Cruiserweight Championship

please standby 8)

So due to your inability to book my IC title match at Mania against Case Case , you don’t even make up for it now.:smh:

Image result for lebron wow gif

tbh im more upset at the tag match.

The iHust1e taps out to no one. Terrible booking D Fly D Fly

As soon as I saw that I knew you were gonna book me 2000 WCW tier trash

I wanted more than anything to congratulate the homie Meangene45 Meangene45 when he won tonight

But he couldnt even beat me on his own. Calling out his lap dog to interfere like that. EYE hate to see it

We are officially longer brothers Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

danger style danger style congrats on your chip b. Well deserved Im glad you beat my EX brother

@B Sox im sorry I let you down. Seems like the politics in here ruined what could have been a great tag team match

D Fly D Fly After youre done counting up the bribe the Mid Boyz handed you....

I want a grudge match vs EX Brother Rison.

I will put my NTWT Championship rematch clause on the line.

And after i throw moon in the trash, I want my rematch with Meangene45 Meangene45

Image result for batista give me what i want gif
Whoa, slow down turbo. As the spokesman for MWB Inc. You gotta prove you still got IT before you can take another shot at the big dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom