NOW HIRING @ ATTIC BUENA PARK! INFO INSIDE 4/30 update

Please send all resumes to Attic2zoohr@yahoo.com

We're looking for knowledgable, 18 year-old & up individuals with flexible schedules (EMPHASIS on morning availability) for Buena Park. You must HAVE reliable transportation above all.

If you've sent a resume in the past, and are STILL interested in applying for employment, please send it again or come through the shop in person and pickup an application.

EDIT 4/30:

STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
----​

anyway i can get hired at SD attic during the weekdays and BP attic weekends?

haha..
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

haha send em in bro, ill let the bossman check it out you never know

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Just sent my resume in J4L.

Put in the good word G! :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Just sent my resume. hope i get hired this time.
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

yo J4L i sent in my resume yesterday but didnt get a chance to reply in the thread. My resume says my address is in riverside because thats my permanent address. But i live right by the cal state fullerton campus so i hope you guys dont think that me getting to work would be a problem.... thanks for looking over my resume....
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

any updates if you guys have found people to fill the spots at the Buena Park store?

BIG L...you know i want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CALL DIBS...lol
Email- ombizzle@hotmail.com
NT REFS-orangeinCA,Jimbo95,H9U9S9H,newSNEAKERked,illdreezy,Shoekid310,Madhandleballah,
Evolutione,AJ3TrueBlue

STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

any kind of special job i can get with my special circumstances?
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

hey whats up, i came in for an interview on monday and i was just wondering if you guys have filled that morning position yet?

Attic SD told me they werent even hiring. but Kwan, the manager told me that they are always looking for morning people... so yea.. hope that helps.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
Attic SD told me they werent even hiring.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

oh i forgot to add that i was talking about the Buena Park location haha, but if i as in SD id definately give that location a try

sent my resume a few days ago 8)
glasses.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMHOLLYWOODBREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER AND BACK TO BREAKFASTSweetheart, you should be come home with me this evening.

I can't @#%$ with yall over there @ the attic. I came in there a few weeks ago to check the spot out, was in there all of 15 minutes and NO @#%$ BODY said nothing to me. Not one of yall.

Back
Top Bottom