Now I sorta understand Foursquare...

24y1idg.jpg

Check-in to places

People use foursquare to "check-in", which is a way of telling us your whereabouts. When you check-in someplace, we'll tell your friends where they can find you and recommend places to go & things to do nearby. People check-in at all kind of places - cafes, bars, restaurants, parks, homes, offices.

You'll find that as your friends use foursquare to check-in, you'll start learning more about the places they frequent. Not only is it a great way to meet up with nearby friends, but you'll also start to learn about their favorite spots and the new places they discover.
via foursquare.com

This +!$# is gettin outta hand.
Things like like this are why people think thesmelves to be way more important than what they really are.

Everybody wants to be a mini celebrity.

Social Media (like this one) = You do the work for us and in the process, all that information becomes ours not yours.

Foursquare is extra lame imo because it offers very little information about places other than where a person might be at any given time. It's more of a "game," really and an easy way to stalk/track people. I see no other benefit

this thing is a recipe for disaster.. 
1: if i wanna know where my friends are i'd call/txt them

2. if they wanted me to join them in the 1st place, they call/txt me. 

this app is a stalkers dream.. imagine some YNS guy adding a boatload of females with the sole purpose of "casually running into them" @ said location 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

imagine some YNS guy adding a boatload of females with the sole purpose of "casually running into them" @ said location 
laugh.gif

The boatload of females would have to accept the friend requests from the YNS guy before that could happen. This clown said "YNS guy" though.
laugh.gif
First ppl called MySpace a stalking tool, then Facebook a stalking tool, then Twitter a stalking tool when really it was the "victim" who made it easy for them to get stalked. It's not that scary, guys, chill out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

imagine some YNS guy adding a boatload of females with the sole purpose of "casually running into them" @ said location 
laugh.gif

First you called MySpace a stalking tool, then Facebook a stalking tool, then Twitter a stalking tool when really it was the "victim" who made it easy for them to get stalked.
word? 
eyes.gif
 when did i do this? i have no problem w/ MP, FB, & Twitter coolguy, relax. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

The boatload of females would have to accept the friend requests from the YNS guy before that could happen. This clown said "YNS guy" though.
laugh.gif
First ppl called MySpace a stalking tool, then Facebook a stalking tool, then Twitter a stalking tool when really it was the "victim" who made it easy for them to get stalked. It's not that scary, guys, chill out.
laugh.gif

You got some type of investments on this fourscore or something?

Edit: I just noticed Mayor is at the chicken spot.
roll.gif

I think it's annoying.

I see a couple of my friends tweets showing where they "checked in" or "where they're at." Man, I don't care. Yeah, tweet about it if you feel like it, but I don't need to know where you're at the whole entire day with the same message different location.

its a good way to know where the parties are and some restaurants have specials for the mayor. i know the pizza place by my job has one free large pizza a week for the mayor and you can get beer for a dollar or a free soda.

Back
Top Bottom