Now that Manny got, got....who is the GREATEST hitter of our generation...with no *

indians-gomez.jpg

I'm going w. Chris Gomez....he played the game the right way

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I honestly don't believe Pujols did anything or Frank.

If people are going to point the finger at Manny, Bonds, and A-Rod for their physiques in comparison to how they broke into MLB, then how could you NOTquestion Frank Thomas? I'm not saying he did anything, but just playing Devil's Advocate....

KB8sandiego...I see u w. that Gwynn pic
pimp.gif
Can't say I disagree...

Really though, I have stiopped doubting ANYONE. I never really thought Manny did.

Sad part is this guy doesn't even NEED to violate the drug policies, he is a great player/hitter regardless.

As for Pujols or Frank, at this point its naive to believe they didn't do anything, which is sad to even think that way but it is what it is.

Just because they are already great players doesn't mean they didn't take anything, people can be selfish.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Sad part is this guy doesn't even NEED to violate the drug policies, he is a great player/hitter regardless.
I heard people say this about Arod, and am hearing it today about Manny. Few people other than us Giants fans have ever made that statement aboutBarry. Thats just funny to me. Most fans are such hypocrites.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I honestly don't believe Pujols did anything or Frank.

If people are going to point the finger at Manny, Bonds, and A-Rod for their physiques in comparison to how they broke into MLB, then how could you NOT question Frank Thomas? I'm not saying he did anything, but just playing Devil's Advocate....

KB8sandiego...I see u w. that Gwynn pic
pimp.gif
Can't say I disagree...
That's my point Frank has been huge he hasn't gained a massive amount of muscle or anything likethat, not to mention he was the only when saying #*%# out steriods when it was going on and one of the few who would talk to Mitchell.

Also **** with that Tony Gwynn nonsense
laugh.gif

So only fat people can be the best hitters?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom