Now that VC is done with the V's...

Hey AIRJORDAN JB23, can you re-up the pics on the first page?

Nice to see VCs kicks but sad to see his line go. It would be great if they could bring the line back with some hype and a new approach....

fc15

I had to organize my photobucket album so the links got broken. I edited all of them up with every shoe in my 1st post. So if there are some that don't work, look for them in my 1st post, they are all there.

Its probably better now because thye are all together in 1 post and they are now all labeled so they are easier to find.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

Maybe because Vince is one of the best all-around players in this league. People who say Carter is only a dunker have either a) never watched Carter or b) are idiots. Now I don't believe you're an idiot right halfyhalf. :wink:
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Hey since we're talking about VC's kicks, I have a quick question. I have never seen these before and i'm wondering if they are legit and if so, are they a special edition or anything? Thanks and sorry if you think this should go in the fake check forum because I haven't gotten any responses over there and i figure you guys are probably more knowledgeable.

Thanks guys I was pretty suspicious. Decent colorway but i'm a fake-hater (probably most of us are) so these are no good to me.

i'm loving the grey//burgundy VCIV's...

those red//white VCII's are fake..

waiting for a good summer day to un-DS my white//silver VCII's

talk about taking it back... :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

^Since you bumped my post up expect me to come through in the next week with some of VC's playoffs PE's. :evil:
devil.gif

Away black shoes and home white/red here I come. :evil:
devil.gif
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Good W today.

fullj.getty-73915006da002_2_09_04_pm.jpg

capt.84d63c3bc4954fe6833ae08c87788460.nets_raptors_basketball_ajw101.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Back
Top Bottom