Now that VC is done with the V's...

What's VC wearing here? you can only see a sneak peek at the bottom left corner. Are they the Spotlights in some unreleased colorway?

fullj.getty-74455609jp0001_vincecarterbasketballcamp.jpg
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

^^ Nets colorway of the NIke Spotlight.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire

this is a great thread. my favorites are still the I's and II's of the VC line. Shox BB4's are however the best bball shox shoe ever. Stunners are a close 2nd.

I really wish VC didn't have to wear spotlights...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Nike needs to give VC his shoes back!

BTW, I have never seen those VC 3s, and they are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-alex

Nike Shox Testify for me is the best!Thick rubber outsole for asphalt balling...

they're serious. one of the ebst colorways i've seen of the spotlights yet
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, SmithMyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

^^

Any info on those tees, phx?

I've been waiting for years for Nike to release some type of VC clothing. Do you have any info on if those tees will release?
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire

^^ Unfortunately these tees were released in Asia only (Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Korea etc). I picked up a few of them in various colorways when I was there in July. y

They also have a buncha Asia-only Amare (Force) and Kobe (Uptempo) tees. As well, they have a bunch of Flight apparel (shorts, tank tops etc) that weren't released here.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Yesterday I went to the nike outlet in Belport, New York and found these for 29.99!!!! I been looking for the mainland editions(size 13 by the way) for awhile and didnt think I would find them on vacation! Sorry about the size.

4y7gzyr.jpg

5081pwo.jpg

WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

Dude, what is Nike doing not marketing and making more Vince stuff? All this stuff is fire.

Vince from the VC skill camp (black PE V's)

:pimp:
pimp.gif

New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams#? Jamaal Magloire#? Robert Hite

Back
Top Bottom