Now that VC is done with the V's...

Wow @ this thread still being alive.

It's funny how VCs line of shoes was only as good as his game at the time, that is to say both slowly declined each year.

BB4, VC1 + 2 were the best out of the series, and VC was in his prime while playing in them. 3 and up, the materials and style just seemed to be uninspired, and Vince himself has never been the same since 02.

The Shox Spotlight is a terrible shoe. It features the uppper of a Nike shoe from Kohls with small little shox thrown into an air bubble (unecessary). I actually really liked the Leapers and the Testify, but Carter didn't wear either. I just miss the quality Shox of the early 2000s.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

VC of the Nets has been a 25/6/5 player who gets to the line 7.6 times a game in his best season.

As a Raptor he was a 24/5/4 player who got to the line 6.7 times a game in his best season.

So which Vince is actually better?

I disagree, the VC IIIs were excellent hoops shoes. The Vs were solid as well but obviously with Lebron and Kobe in the shoe game, the VCs were in the 110 price range.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

i think his best season was the season where he took the raps to the 2nd round in 01 i believe...not in terms of stats but in terms of being the man for his team.

the 3's were awesome shoes especially the T.Dot specials!!!...

Back
Top Bottom