Now that VC is done with the V's...

great post. i got the vc1s in light blue. only pair of shox i own but theyr really good for ballin.

^In the playoffs...

fullj.getty-74077791gs005_new_jersey_ne_9_18_38_pm.jpg

fullj.getty-73874830mh039_toronto_rapto_10_56_21_pm.jpg

fullj.getty-73874830mh038_toronto_rapto_10_56_04_pm.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

i luv my bb4... best shox ever
211535151.jpg

102mv.jpg

137ue.jpg

144rz.jpg

190dd.jpg
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

One of my fav VC commercials

pimp.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

how much are the VC1s worth these days? also, those red Vs are fire..

:wow:
eek.gif
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

They should've kept the shox white! I was so mad when they started showing pics with black shox!
-alex

So, any updates on what the Flight athletes like Vince are wearing at all next year???

I can't see Carter rocking the Optimals.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Quote:
I don't know which is more inconsistent..his shoe brands or his performance on the court...

Considering he has been with Nike the past 7 years & his play on the court is pretty consistant, I would call that a reach.

Quote:
how much are the VC1s worth these days?

You can usually find them for around $100, some a little higher, some a little lower. They weren't a hit back then, they aren't really to sought after now, just a little harder to find.

Quote:
So, any updates on what the Flight athletes like Vince are wearing at all next year???
61nvy1u.jpg
521fpex.jpg
521fpex.jpg
543llbn.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams#? Jamaal Magloire

They release a lot of Flight gear, including Vince, Amare and Kobe gear in the Asia region. I dont get why they dont that in North america.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

VC1s worht $100?? :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
where at???? crazy good shoes..the fit and the ankle protection of my pair were out of this world...shoes are super stable too! ride was :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

^ I just sold a pair for $55 plus shipping, which is exactly what I paid for them. I've seen them go way cheaper than that. Haven't seen a pair go for $100 in forever.
WANTED IN SZ 11.5-13
Air Jordan XII White/Red, Zoom Gloves/Paytons,
Uptempos, Hyperflights, Adidas Kobes​

Just trying to keep the post going..My VC III's ! :D
happy.gif
6fj5wly.jpg

too bad these were never a GR ! :\
ohwell.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

The Nike's that VC wore during the earlier rounds (or were they the pre-tournament games?) of the 2000 Olympic were the Air Force Carbide. They were worn by several members of the team.
Formerly wagner 21
member since August 2001

Back
Top Bottom