Now that we know the NFL Draft order (save for a coin flip)...

MART1N, nothing really. Jones is a good back. He just isnt a great one. McFadden would give their offense a gamebreaker that they dont really have right now.(Washington is there I know, but he only gets so many snaps because he isnt an every down back)

i say if Dmac is still on the board...ATL should go ahead and scoop him up...But other than that if they select anything other than an O-Lineman i will bepissed because that is where they need to start...i know they need a QB but the QB class is very weak this year (screw Matt Ryan, who is right now the topprospect...). Anyways they usually go defense with their first pick. lets hope they change it up a bit.

Im curious if anyone agrees with me that there is a chance McFadden could slip to the Jets at #6, although it definitely is wishful thinking...

Here's the story on the draft order if you dont already know ... http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d805a3a57&template=without-video&confirm=true

The Dolphins have #1 overall, Rams at 2, Atlanta at 3, Oakland at 4 (possbile switch with 3 pending a coin flip), Chiefs at 5, and Jets at 6, followed by thenow New England # 7 pick( formerly San Fran's).

Yes Im bringing this topic up because Id like for the Jets to make the big splash and take the game changer with their first. I know they traded for Jones lastseason but we all know hes beginning to get up there in years (for a RB) and hes an 1100-1200 yd back, not a potential 1500 gamechanger like McFadden.

Short of a team trading up to get him (very feasible), I see him dropping. Ronnie Brown is in MIA and the Tuna knows he needs help on defense. Jackson is inSTL and ATL really needs a QB. Oakland MIGHT take him, but with Fargas, Jordan, and Rhodes, I think theyll go for one of the Long's. KC has LJ. Could GangGreen get lucky?

If it doesnt happen....I wouldnt mind Brohm or Woodson, since after watching Klemens for the last 9 or 10 games he does NOT look like the answer, but I thinkthats even less likely to happen. They would probably go for defense. Maybe another LB or DL.

Opinions anyone? Thoughts? Gunna? lol...

If i was Tuna i would draft Mcfadden and wait on my couch til Jerry Jones came aknockin'!! But if that doesnt happen i would think they jets would grab himif he was available!! even though they need help on D!

FR3SH, i agree that for most of this season (post Ronnie Brown injury) it was almost non existent, but Brown was KILLIN it before he went down...assuming hecomes back fine from the injury(which has yet to be seen), he looks like he'll still be a very good player...

i thought it was a 3 way tie wiht jets oak and atl

oak hopefulyl will take mcfadden with the chance

Fresh you funny sometimes. Those first two games of the season they wouldn't even give him the ball. As soon as they started usin him he was tearin itup. Go look at the first drive of the second half against the Cowboys. From there on he was on fire. And in the game he was injured against New England, hewas well on his way to over 100 before the knee. Use facts, not hate.

Atl should be the team that gets McFadden. Dunn and Norwood are not the answer with a rookie QB, so why not have a sucky QB with a super stud rookie back? See Minnesota.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Ronnie Brown sucks, His 100 yard games were against Oakland, Houston, the Jets, and Cleveland. But when he plays against Playoff teams like Washington, Dallas, and New England he doesnt sniff 100 yards scored a combined 0 tds. Only 13 games last season and 7 games this season, Hes a bust.

The first two games of the season (when they played Washington and Dallas) he was splitting time with Jesse Chatman, therefore he only had about 2/3 of thetouches that he was getting once Chatman sat out week 3 (against the Jets which he had over 200 total yards and 3 TD's). He then proceeded to go on a tearfor the next 5 weeks with Chatman out, and led the league in total yards. Even against New England in week 7, he had over 100 all purpose yards and they barleyran the ball (because they got down big early).

what are you talking about? they have ronnie brown, he was ballin and was on his way to a 1000-yard season before he got injured.
Oh man, the coveted 1,000 yard season.
eek.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

what are you talking about? they have ronnie brown, he was ballin and was on his way to a 1000-yard season before he got injured.
Oh man, the coveted 1,000 yard season.
eek.gif

alien.gif

Except he was on his way to almost 1400/1000.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

The Dolphins need to draft McFadden since they have no rushing game
roll.gif
Yeah they only had the AFC rushing leader until he wentdown with an injury...

The Dolphins need defense...

Teams need to let D-Mac slide down a few spots to where my Pats can get him

EDIT: although id rather trade that pick for another RB and then draft a LB or DB

I didnt know Fargas was a FA....thats makin me a little worried...it would lean the raiders more towards takin DMC it seems...

Man Detroit could have jumped 6 spots if they had just lost one more game.

We can't even lose right...so what WR's are out there??

atlanta does not need a first round quarterback.

they need an offensive line. what good is a quarterback if he has no damn protection???????

joe montana was a 3rd round pick.

tom brady was a 6th round pick

etc.........

build the damn line!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom