Now These Hollywood Morons Remade Clash of the Titans???????

I'm actually looking forward to the new one.
It might sucks but at least it'll be entertaining kind of like Transformers 2.

I mean I agree, 3D and everything means I'm going, but damn.  The OG is one of the best movies ever.

I`ll probably go and see it and leave the movies like
grin.gif

That`s a movie that should never of had a remake

as much as I LOVED the OG... I can't front.. the trailer for the new one looked ill. - minus the rock/classic rock music

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I mean I agree, 3D and everything means I'm going, but damn.  The OG is one of the best movies ever.
I watched that movie so many times as a kid, but I forgot what it was called. Can't wait for AMC to show it again...they always do. 

Trailer looks promising. Big fan of Sam worthington and Liam Neeson so this will be watched. 3D will be off the hook.

When will people stop d'riding OG movies. I mean in the early to mid 2000's you had a point, they never really made good remakes, but come on son. The main reasons a lot of the OG's sucked was because of technology, now we have the tech, we have the writters we have everything we need to make good remakes. Remakes can be good, not saying they always are but damn give a movie a chance to suck. Fyi I hated the original because the technology wasn't good enough and I hate using my imagination...I really really hated the strings and bad claymation.

When I was a kid this movie was on TBS like EVERY weekend. I eventually watched it 5 minutes at a time and saw the whole thing.

Sam Worthington become the go to blockbuster guy. If only he could perfect his American accent.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Sam Worthington become the go to blockbuster guy. If only he could perfect his American accent.

It was pretty embarrassing how often he slipped in Terminator and Avatar. I couldn't do any better, but I'm not making millions.

they are already trying to reboot the Twighlight series, im not surprised about this

Back
Top Bottom