NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by Mar 2, 2013. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Mar 12, 2013. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel

smh, got this from nike for the area 72 hoodie

they are going to turn around and say they are sold out, i can feel it

Last edited:
I picked up the Force Max today - went up a half sz cus they felt tight in my usual size - so thats a full size MORE than I got in the Barkley posite!

Just copped the hoodie on NDC a few mins ago, for those who are still looking. :nerd:

I hope I wouldn't get banned/warned for turning the tread off topic.. but i ordered my hoodie a bit late on NDC on tuesday. it has't been shipped yet. so i contacted NDC for it. basically i showed my frustration as politely as possible. and they said the warehouse cannot ship it because it is apparently sold out. so i showed a bit more frustration, nicely. they cancel/refund the order too.and Bam! they offered me some sweet promo codes for future NDC orders. if you are in the same shoes as mine, then go confront them! politely though. lol
Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by Mar 2, 2013. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Mar 12, 2013. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel

smh, got this from nike for the area 72 hoodie

they are going to turn around and say they are sold out, i can feel it

Check your local champs sports I bought a large on nikestore.com and I was able to exchange for a XL at my local champs. :smokin

Finally got the hoodie after this hype. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint or it goes back to the clearance store...

Slept on the Lunar AF1s...
Looks like I'll be on the hunt for a pair!
Same.......went to cop a pair this morning from FTL in Lenox Mall. Thought the pair left was a 10, turned out to be a Sz 11. Besides the AF1 being nice, I also want them to do a lace swap with the AF Max.

Lace swap with the lunars. Not sure how I feel about it. Will prob go back as the grey is nice an they grey doesn't look good in the lunars
it would be nice to see other angle shots.

imo they blend well with the af1 laces even though those laces are a bit darker than the sockliners, but i just like the original grey ones better.

the grey ones give subtle look for them. using the black laces is an option too, but imo grey ones win.

Finally found a pair of Air Force max 2013 but two sizes too sm. I found someone who wants to trade..... I wear a 9.5 does this shoe run tts or can I pass by going a 1/2 size bigger

Finally found a pair of Air Force max 2013 but two sizes too sm. I found someone who wants to trade..... I wear a 9.5 does this shoe run tts or can I pass by going a 1/2 size bigger
i heard they actually run 1/2 bigger. so if you wear 9-9.5 then sz9 is ideal. but if your size is 9.5-10, then sz9.5 is ideal. i hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom