NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobes, Royals, '88 WC IIIs, and now the Air Force Max!

I'm gonna have to double and triple up on that weekends releases just to make back the money I'll spend on myself

Damn you Nike!

o9Ba9.gif

Last edited:
As corny as the "storyline" is for these shoe themes, the more of a charm they have with me. lol With that said, I love the press release shots with these. Instead of boring all black/white backdrops, we get sets.

Pretty cool stuff. And the more I look, the less I want the Barkley Posite Max's. But the Air Max 2013's and the Lunar Forces are still a go.

Just like the Penny's from last year, everyone is going to be a "fan" of the Air Force Max. It takes all of this for a good shoe to get attention.

As corny as the "storyline" is for these shoe themes, the more of a charm they have with me. lol With that said, I love the press release shots with these. Instead of boring all black/white backdrops, we get sets.

Pretty cool stuff. And the more I look, the less I want the Barkley Posite Max's. But the Air Max 2013's and the Lunar Forces are still a go.

I feel the same way. I first thought the Raygun Alien logo was going to be limited to the Barkley Posites but when I found out they're going to be on ALL of the NSW releases and how HOT those Air Force Max are and the fact that they will more than likely almost be $100 dollars cheaper than the Barkley Posites, it was a no brainer for me :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with Gatzby also.
Only way I would consider picking up raygun barkley posites is to make easy money. :lol: at someone already putting on ebay for $1,000+.

Last edited:
air force max trumps the entire ASG collection coming out.

The Air Force Maxs will outsell the Basketball ASG Pack at this rate. Everyone is feeling the ASG colorway on those, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom