NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd cop those air force's if they weren't $200 
mad.gif

Where you got this info?

Last edited:
Is it cause they glow in the dark? Is that why there's so many that like these better than the Lebrons..Kobes..and KDs?

Is it cause they glow in the dark? Is that why there's so many that like these better than the Lebrons..Kobes..and KDs?

I can't speak for everybody but I believe so and also that they look to be made indentical to the flight 1 "galaxy's"...with that being said I need these since I have the flights..

Last edited:
Here comes the "old guys" who are too old and and mature to be wearin' them youngyins sparkly glowy fancy shoes!

out of all these glow in the dark alien shoes im only feeling the air force max..

the reason being is that its not that busy of a shoe..the other ones IMO look like kids shoes, im not going to go out of my way to get em either, for me it's online or bust..

and the price will also be a large factor, im hoping they are nowhere close to the price of those barkleys, totally not worth it..

if its less than 160 maybe...

I have no Idea if its true but some people are saying that the "Area 72" is going to include a Foamposite. Anyone else hear that? 

Air Force Max is getting love now when they have a theme. :lol:

Sad b :lol:

I straight with my black/cool grey-white joints

Wake me up when nike decides to drop da air force max cb in proper og Phoenix colors.

Last edited:
Waiting to hear what retailers will carry the pack. If not I have to get in contact with my people.

Only 3 weeks from release and still very limited information makes me think it'll be a strictly NDC twitter release.

This release is a little than 2 weeks or so away and no official word on anything, hype release to come for sure!!

Mannn those air force maxes and blazers are fire! Still not better than last years NSW Galaxy pack tho.

Last edited:
Only 3 weeks from release and still very limited information makes me think it'll be a strictly NDC twitter release.

I highly doubt that, or at least in terms of Houston. I'm sure the usual spots will have these here. I'd like to think that these will have the same type of release as last years ASW pack, and a few spots here had the whole pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom