NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding the shoes to your cart does not guarantee them. Shoes are only guaranteed once the checkout is complete and a confirmation e-mail has been received. These shoes are very popular and should sell out rather quickly.

EastbayRep - Dan
Hey can you guys hold me a pair of Force Maxes in the back size 11.5. K Thanks

saw most of em today .. i have a new fave after seein in person .. 

that is all LOL

yo, how was the air force max ? that picture dude just posted makes them look funny. is the upper suede or ? now im on the fence. they dont look that good in the light

All i really wanted was those Barkleys but after everyone saying the price of those are $250.... ima have to pass. Already spent 2bills on the 88s and im not going to drop 5bills in 1 week. lol

yeah that $250 price point is a killer, especially when theres a lot of releases that come out this month

Hey can you guys hold me a pair of Force Maxes in the back size 11.5. K Thanks

Bauh if u knew better U'd do better..........I aint gone even get on the dumb question you asked we have a more serious matter at hand! If you a man or a youngster aspiring to be a man....NEVER I repeat NEVER use the letter "K" without putting a "O" in front of dat sum beyotch when refering to "OK" or "Okay"!!!!
mean.gif

How about you call around and find out for yourself.
I've spent the past few days calling around myself and no luck..was hoping someone on here knew of a spot that I didn't. This was my first post on here...avoided this forum forever bc y'all can be so brutal to ea other..lighten up..it was a harmless question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom