NT 09 Grads. vol. Wow

Originally Posted by Snake201

Congrats fam! What you major in? How was job recruiting at your school? Where you going to be working at now?
major - cutting %%% school help - zero, Job - making millions

Hop off curious george. worry about yourself.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Congrats fam! What you major in? How was job recruiting at your school? Where you going to be working at now?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Congrats! but heres my take on your future. NT might've been a big part of your life, but if you think about it, you moving on and getting a job having real life situations to worry about. You won't have time to check NT on the regular like you think you would.
Well that depends on where he works. haha. Congratulations, mayne, you deeed ittttt!

indifferent.gif
You need to calm down. UNC is a school I'm looking to apply to next year and I want to know how they are doing with job recruiting. Youobviously don't know what a real job is when you are cutting *!++ up. So how about you get off the computer, shouldn't you be outside dopeman?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

damn, i can't imagine that you dudes are happy to leave. i'm a senior now and in no way would i want to leave college for the real world right now.
Fixed but QFT.
That's the truth right there. I would stay for another semester if I could. A double major also seems like it would have been a good idea.

Snake- UNC is a great school. We have Career Services that is there to help you out with your job search. They offer several services including mockinterviews, networking opportunities, and other seminars to help you find a job/become the sharpest prospect you can be. Their website also has a databaselisting jobs and internships. This feature is okay though. Most people I know that have jobs coming out of college didn't get them through there though.I've found a couple listings through it that I have sent a resume and cover letter to, but haven't heard back yet and do not have a real job (just workat a golf club). I was an American History major and a minor in Urban Studies and Planning.

It's a strange feeling being graduated, but hopefully I find a job sooner than later and start making some more money.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats man!! And congrats to everyone else who graduated this weekend also. This feeling is great, I graduated this past Saturday from VUU. The luv yourfamily and friends show is great.

These college years have definantly been the best years of my life so far. It was difficult too, I was undecided at first and didn't declare a major untilsecond semester sophmore year
ohwell.gif
, so pretty much most of the classes Ihad taken aside from general classes I didn't need ,so I basically started over. But after this weekend, it was worth sticking it out.

Now the tough part is finding a career.....

Just got back from my little sis's graduation....I'm gonna miss my alma mater. One of my favorite professor retired after 35 years today.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Congrats fam. If I woulda stuck with college, I would be graduatin' too........as you probably can tell, I don't go to school anymore, just the parties and events.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Just got a job lined up after I graduate... [Fry]swish[/Fry]
Damn that's solid.

Out of my core group of friends only a couple have jobs lined up. This just seems crazy to me. One of my house mates had sick grades from our B-Schoolgraduated with distinction and is in the top of his class and still has nothing.
sick.gif

I've been sending my resume out and writing cover letters like crazy this past week though. Hopefully someone will give me an opportunity.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

damn, i can't imagine that you dudes are happy to leave. i'm a freshman and in no way would i want to leave college for the real world right now.

laugh.gif
you say that now. Wait till you're a Senior, bet you can'twait to leave school.

Congrats to every 09 graduate.

Well one more year for me. May 2010 can't come close enough for me. Gotta make my senior year have everlasting fun and excitement.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Just got a job lined up after I graduate... [Fry]swish[/Fry]
Damn that's solid.

Out of my core group of friends only a couple have jobs lined up. This just seems crazy to me. One of my house mates had sick grades from our B-School graduated with distinction and is in the top of his class and still has nothing.
sick.gif

I've been sending my resume out and writing cover letters like crazy this past week though. Hopefully someone will give me an opportunity.
nerd.gif
Gotta refer to that resume thread that infamousod created and add on and/or make improvements to my piece of work. Anyways good luck to see ifsomeone is interested in you.

I just graduated May 3rd with my Masters in Architecture. I'm just going with the flow right now, I'll apply to firms and hope for the best. But inthe mean time, I'm just going to enjoy life...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You need to calm down. UNC is a school I'm looking to apply to next year and I want to know how they are doing with job recruiting. You obviously don't know what a real job is when you are cutting *!++ up. So how about you get off the computer, shouldn't you be outside dopeman?
Multi-Tasking FTW
wink.gif

I AM STILL ON MY HIGH FROM GRADUATION!!!
pimp.gif

I graduated from college yesterday (Saturday) and it was one of the most surreal/highest/happiest/fullfilling points in my life. I cried when I received mydegree because I wasn't too sure when I would finish.

Back
Top Bottom