NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

no anwser , and her cousins goes straight to voice mail.

wow this is getting bad really fast.

i called a ex of hers and he doesnt know whats going on either.

im gonna be torn up if this is how it ended.

call her and if she picks up the phone go off on her. she may ask y do u seem to care so much and then u hit her with the sweet talk. she'll never forgetthat! PIMPIN PIMPIN!

im sorry.

Try to msg those ppl's myspace you posted? or are you blocked? no other family you can call?

You know whats the worst part about this. If she killed herself because of something you said, people ,may try to target you because of it. Her killing herselfis bad but the backlash of it all is much worse.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know whats the worst part about this. If she killed herself because of something you said, people ,may try to target you because of it. Her killing herself is bad but the backlash of it all is much worse.
true ++%#. Dont even for a second think that all this is your fault if it ends up being true.

this seems a lil too crazy to be just a coincidence

Originally Posted by Grailman911

IT'S FAKE. if it was real one of her friends or family members would let u know!
Thats what i would think.... is there any reason to believe no one would bother contacting you about it?

hmmm
nerd.gif

Damn fam, ex girlfriend or not, if this is true, it is a very hard loss even if it ended on a bad note.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

You know whats the worst part about this. If she killed herself because of something you said, people ,may try to target you because of it. Her killing herself is bad but the backlash of it all is much worse.
true ++%#. Dont even for a second think that all this is your fault if it ends up being true.

Yeah its crazy. Suicide is such a horrible thing, especially in cases like these because dude could get punished for her losing it.

Yeah its crazy. Suicide is such a horrible thing, especially in cases like these because dude could get punished for her losing it.
yup. & what's crazy is that people will actually blame the dude for her killing herself, as if he was the one that actually killed her.

yup. & what's crazy is that people will actually blame the dude for her killing herself, as if he was the one that actually killed her.

Exactly! I mean when are we as people going to smarten up and call a spade a spade. Too many people are giving passes for crazy stuff. I hope they are justmessing with you though man because if true this is horrible.

What exactly did you say?

a mutual friend just said he thinks she is gone.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

man im in tears right now. that was my girl. i never felt this way to a shorty.

one day you here baby and then you gone.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

damn. man if this does end up being true by condolences go out to ya. just keep ya head up during this whole thing & dont even for a secondthink that this is your fault

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

If she is alive dont speak to her because this is a bad joke if she is really gone ummmmm
indifferent.gif
i dont know what to say

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Man this sucks. Try to relax man. Have you tried calling one of her otherfriends?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom