NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

mr%20t.jpg

Read the update... Stop messing with crazy people. Oh and leave these BI people alone. If they are undecided then that shows they can't make their mind up.
laugh.gif

once again.

I HATE LESBIANS.

she is crazy and i just relised my dumb self calls her trying to talk to her.

i gotta just stop playing those game. we always end up back together, about after 2 weeks she says im crazy and dont care about
nothing but myself. im just going to lay low and im gonna get a call in 2 weeks with a hey ive been thinking of my white boy Spencer it
always happens. so ima just go post up and hit her and them rainbow cats with the Calvin paid in full "remember me JR"

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Read the update... Stop messing with crazy people. Oh and leave these BI people alone. If they are undecided then that shows they can't make their mind up.
laugh.gif
i know you are a Christian and all but you are stupid. Bisexuals like both sexes, not they can't make up their mind and are undecided.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
i know you are a Christian and all but you are stupid. Bisexuals like both sexes, not they can't make up their mind and are undecided.
smh.gif
Man it was a joke dang
laugh.gif
. Didn't you notice me laughingafter? Hello aren't I allowed to joke? Chillax
tired.gif

But I do believe they can make their minds up. But this is not what this thread is about. Back to the original thread as planned.

Oh and chill with the name calling.

I would not *#!! with her or her crazy-$*@ friends any more if I was you, I don't give a damn how fine they are. I bet her friends are having a laugh aboutit right now.

Now after all this you don't dead her.....

Also, I call ducktales about the "goons". Everybody and their mom says they know "goons", especially in far rock. Carry the burner and makesure whatever "goon" steps to you can't have an open casket funeral.

People will only do what you let them...since you're still willing to put up with theBS at least get a 3some for your troubles

i really dont care if she played me because i was getting mines back in the south.

you all right ima carry the burner and go bout 10 deep with my homeboys and if they wild out im just pull they card.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i really dont care if she played me because i was getting mines back in the south.

you all right ima carry the burner and go bout 10 deep with my homeboys and if they wild out im just pull they card.
It's that serious?

Back
Top Bottom