NT answer me this!

Discussion in 'General' started by million dollar stacks, Mar 8, 2009.

1. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

Why does this always happen? I was in the mall last night and went out to eat at Fridays. I was with my girl and her sister. I called one of my boys up to playwingman. So we are in the mall and there are some of the baddest chicks out im like [​IMG], and my main is right there with me. Nuthin but fatties just passinleft and right. Now on a normal weekend, there would be NO CHICKS at the mall nothing but dudes [​IMG] Fast forward to Fridays, SAME SITUATION! Even the hostesswas bad, the waitresses, and the customers, [​IMG] I mean our girls was good too but im greedy [​IMG]. My boy and I talked about it afterward, he was even gettinstared down by this other chick, dude said he was tempted to no look pass her the phone to get the number I was hurt. [​IMG]

Why though? When you by yourself just chillin it never works out, but as soon as you take something with you all the females want to post up. [​IMG] This everhappen to yall?

2. HEATHEN

HEATHEN

Always happens to me, its like my girl is some sort of magician. Everytime I go out BAD chicks appear when I'm around her....

Whenever I go out alone though, be slim pickings (not to insinuate that I'm actually looking, strictly hypothetically speaking, I swear).

Reminds me of this time I was at Scottsdale fashion square, and this bad lil broad came up to us (my girl and I) and asked me if she could use my phone. Ididn't think anything of it, but my girl did. She saw how well dressed this girl was, the setting, and the bags she had in her hand. As soon as the girlleft my girl snatched the phone and deleted the history as if to say the girl did some ninja +!! and left me her math...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. ericberry14

ericberry14

cuz its the weekend fam.

na but seriously it does always seem whenever you outw it ya girl there is a cornucopia of sexy broads about

4. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

nah man thats not the first time I went out on a Teusday, same thing happend I even told the girl i was with she should have stayed home. This mess happenedconsecutively for like the 4th time

5. young dr0

young dr0

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

it's ALWAYS like this ... i work in Sears and there aren't ever any bad ones coming through ... sure enough when wifey comethrough on my lunch they were EVERYWHERE ... once she leave ... they are nowhere to be found ... she a bad ***** anyway tho ... so i guess it's all cool

6. needsomejays

needsomejays

[​IMG] happens EVERY time

7. ericberry14

ericberry14

8. lurkin2long

lurkin2long Banned

/thread

9. brooklynnyc3000

brooklynnyc3000

All the time.

10. young dr0

young dr0

tell me why my girl just read this post & is talkin bout we not goin out no more[​IMG][​IMG]

and this is why i keep the lady aways from NT ... i know she'd get the [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] w/ some of these pic threads

11. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

tell me why my girl just read this post & is talkin bout we not goin out no more[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. thugnificence

thugnificence

[​IMG]

13. queencitysneakerqueen

queencitysneakerqueen

Always happens to me when I'm with hubby and dudes are a little bit more bold imo they'll try some slick stuff in front of hubby and I'll have tohear about it for the rest of the night

14. rsdplaya

rsdplaya

tell me why you have chris brown in your avy?

15. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

Tell me why you late bruh. WOOP!

16. jdocs

jdocs

Ya they are American.. I wish we had Friday's here, food looks good o nthe TV [​IMG]

17. ericberry14

ericberry14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. phillypac

phillypac Banned

that's a win

19. mideastbeast

mideastbeast

Did she see the thread where you aired her out yet ? I can't believe you made that knowing she was on NT. Thanks for the PM though.

Spoiler [+]
    [​IMG]

20. thugnificence

thugnificence

Did she see the thread where you aired her out yet ? I can't believe you made that knowing she was on NT. Thanks for the PM though.

Spoiler [+]
    [​IMG]
    i lol'd

21. shadydatguy

shadydatguy

girls look for men in a relationship so they can pull a quickie and bounce. that's my theory.

22. ericberry14

ericberry14

Spoiler [+]
    [​IMG]
    not funny

23. shortydoowopp

shortydoowopp

he tryin to get people in trouble knowin damn well anyone off NT don't know what a spoiler is...i still don't even know how ya'll do that...

24. eight2one

eight2one

Hell YEah....you go back out and nobody to holla at!

25. cb94

cb94 Banned

[​IMG] I got a problem with ogling my girl's cousins. I mean, my girl is badder than they are, but a fatty is a fatty [​IMG]