NT, Anyone else hate the personalities of most girls? I can't stand 90% of em

Discussion in 'General' started by sonunox34, Dec 20, 2009.

1. sonunox34

sonunox34

I feel like when I hang out with a girl, I'm just putting up with their foolishness so I can fool around.

Women:

- SUCK at music, they turn the song every 30 seconds while in the car and it's usually something I hate, only rap they have is some "H to theIzzo" #!#@ I've heard over 9000 times [​IMG]
    - Terrible at driving, I had a girlfriend my junior year of HS that nearly took my life trying to switch lanes on an icy highway [​IMG]
    - Never like good movies, I'm trying to watch something substantial and they're trying to watch something mad weak or Twilight [​IMG]
    - Never think my comedy is funny although I know I'd have my boys cracking up [​IMG] god forbid I try to bring up anything slightly twisted or even cynical, ends up in negative points. Bring up 4Chan and she'll never speak to meagain, I have yet to admit any of my internet ventures.
    - I don't even want to hear what they have to say about sports, it's going to be something about how they hate Tiger from what they've read on TMZor how hot LeBron is.
    - Can't drink beer worth #!#@, they'll come out with the classic vodka waterbottle or even Mike's [​IMG] although I guess I don't care as long as the night ends up well [​IMG]

Now there ARE maybe 10% of women that can defy these stereotypes... but most of them are taken [​IMG] one super-cute girl I met this summer actually liked 4chan... too badshe's basically engaged SMH. What are the odds I can find a woman that fits even two or three of these criteria? Low. Very low.

Do I just shoot for girls that are tolerable? I've had good luck with that before, but it usually ends in me getting bored. This is killing me, I'veturned super-picky because I've just grown so weary of stupid, superficial materialistic 7/10s.

Anyone else feel this way?

2. jfmartimcdandruff

jfmartimcdandruff

you've just had some terrible luck

but i do sorta agree...most girls i find physically attractive have horrible personalities.

nobody's perfect though.

3. nomadicsole21

nomadicsole21

Im just guessing bad luck or your not looking hard enough or putting ya'self out there.

But i can semi-agree with you on a few of the things.

4. mcflyyy

mcflyyy

some of my female friends have better personalities than my male friends. females are terrible drivers, though.. i can't front. the other day, i saw a girlon the highway with one foot on the dashboard and one foot guiding the steering wheel while she texted away. then 20 minutes later, she got into an accident.

5. bluedeniro

bluedeniro

im curious as to the age frame of women you date and what city or cities do these women come from

6. bjamez20

bjamez20

i hear where you're coming from, but seriously, you just listed that they

-like pop music
    -can't drive
    -like chickflicks
    -don't like your internet humor
    -can't talk about sports
    -can't drink beer

really now? i don't know about you, but i'm not looking for a sailor mouthed sports fan with a beer gut in the opposite sex

7. sonunox34

sonunox34

All the incidents were compiled from when I was 16-21 in outstate MN or Minneapolis area

8. skip2mylou23

skip2mylou23

Yeah, most girls are not worthy. I'm glad I found mine.

9. sonunox34

sonunox34

I see what you're saying. I'm just asking for a light serving of several of those attributes.

10. bluedeniro

bluedeniro

well there you have it thats right in the attention Wh_ stage most(fine) chicks dont get off the bs and start enjoying the smaller things in life till round25, 26 some even later but you can always find diamonds in the rough where do you meet these girls, school, clubs,bars, ect ?

11. buggz05

buggz05

I'm kind of lucky right now [​IMG]

First time I've ever been 90% comfortable with a chick's personality.
    • Likes to do stupid stuff like me
    • Acts silly
    • Watches GOOD movies or atleast if they're bad movies they are fantasy epic films
    • Sex is semi-ridiculous (we'll get there)
    • Can trust her to be honest
    • Semi-evil [​IMG]
    • Caring/affectionate/sensual
    • Into Video/Audio Production (She's also an author of a fantasy epic)
    Only things I don't like are that she closes herself off in front of people, doesn't like to dance and isn't even 20 yet (I'm 23 herbirthday's in 5-6 weeks). She doesn't drink but that just means she's driving. And she's also a more responsible person than me, which meansshe can't stay out late or I feel guilty if she does... but hey one of us has to be...AND she's a Packer's fan, I'm a Vikings fan. [​IMG]

EDIT: She plays hockey! lmao...

12. uptown roamer

uptown roamer

Damn man [​IMG]

I know some cool %!* females forreal so I don't have this issue, but I definitely know where you're coming from.

...And really, no matter how cool some females may SEEM, they all demonstrate AT LEAST one of those "typical female" traits...

13. 18key

18key

If I can find a girl thats at least a 7/10, who likes good music and movies (I dont care if she likes Twilight or anything like that, as long as I can throw inNo Country for Old Men or Heat or the Pianist and she enjoys it with me), can drive better than the stereotype applied to women, and at least knows the NBAstandings or where the Gators are ranked in football... I will wife that girl up and she wont have a say in it.

I dont care if she doesnt/cant drink or doesnt get my sense of humor. Most people dont like sarcastic humor anyways [​IMG]

14. jawnyquest

jawnyquest

i dont like the fact i can't have a serious conversation with em that doesn't end in a fight and them not talking to me for days at a time. that'sannoying.
    or that i can't use words with more then 4 syllables and have them not ask me what it means, or just respond with lol or ok. that's also annoying.

but everything else.. it's cool.

15. late registrant

late registrant Formerly willsndvl

Sorry, but a girl who likes 4Chan, let alone actually knows about it? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. teamjordan79

teamjordan79

theres a small handful of girls that i could stand for more than 5 min. Most girls try way to hard to be cool

17. defontes

defontes

to op,
    i think youre looking for a guy

18. blackmagnus514

blackmagnus514

You get what you negotiate.

19. ghenges

ghenges

yns

20. krazy88s

krazy88s

Or a feminine guy

21. thunderchunk69

thunderchunk69

LIFE FAIL

22. born tuesday

born tuesday

I know at least 10 girls that are literally the complete opposite of what you posted. The girl I'm currently talking to:

-Is mega open to new types of music and loves The Foreign Exchange
    -Can drive pretty good
    -Watches ALL types of movies, from Twilight to Kill Bill
    -Enjoys raunchy jokes like me and frequently laughs when I tell her stuff that happens on NT.
    -Is a UF fan (she's from a town like 30 mins away) & I like Michigan. I always get on her case about UM beating UF in that bowl game a few years ago.[​IMG]
    -Keeps Blue Moons chilly in the fridge.

She let's everything bother her to much though and her family stresses her out. This post just made me realize that she is kind of a catch though. Maybe Ishould lock her down.....

23. snsd

snsd Banned

I always fall asleep at movies that girls have picked to watch.

24. i d0nt pass

i d0nt pass Banned

[​IMG]
    foreal

OP I hear you though girls personalities suck. thats why I just smash and dash

25. nawth21

nawth21

Sounds like you need to surround yourself with a different caliber of woman. Is your personality the same as 90% of men out there? I doubt it. Perhaps it'sthe type of woman you attract.