NT, Anyone else hate the personalities of most girls? I can't stand 90% of em

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I just need a girl that likes fashion/outkast/jordans/NFL/making fun of every person I see lol...
??huh?? Trifling behavior brings trifling company.

I don't know why would OP want to bring a lady friend to a sport event. ?
sick.gif
I did it once and will never do it again. Women and sport don't mix. AlsoI wonder how old is OP ? If you're under 26 and are dating women age group (16-21 years old) , just smash and dash. Most women are very stupid at this age.All they care about is gossip, their beauty, sex and hot guys. Just smash and move on to the next chick.

Originally Posted by meshies

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I just need a girl that likes fashion/outkast/jordans/NFL/making fun of every person I see lol...
??huh?? Trifling behavior brings trifling company.

was more of a joke then anything else..althought I do enjoy roasting people

i can deal with a chick that likes different music, as long as she's open minded about it. i'm getting into a lot of different styles of music anyway.

on the other hand, if she likes bad music... i dunno if i could tolerate that.

Ive always said that if I meet a girl who thinks Illmatic is the best hip-hop album of all time then shes a keeper.

Still looking.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'm kind of lucky right now
smile.gif

First time I've ever been 90% comfortable with a chick's personality.
  • Likes to do stupid stuff like me
  • Acts silly
  • Watches GOOD movies or atleast if they're bad movies they are fantasy epic films
  • Sex is semi-ridiculous (we'll get there)
  • Can trust her to be honest
  • Semi-evil
    nerd.gif
  • Caring/affectionate/sensual
  • Into Video/Audio Production (She's also an author of a fantasy epic)
Only things I don't like are that she closes herself off in front of people, doesn't like to dance and isn't even 20 yet (I'm 23 her birthday's in 5-6 weeks). She doesn't drink but that just means she's driving. And she's also a more responsible person than me, which means she can't stay out late or I feel guilty if she does... but hey one of us has to be...AND she's a Packer's fan, I'm a Vikings fan.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: She plays hockey! lmao...

congratz bro, if i was in your position thats like wifey material bro

Yeah I can't stand them, for the most part. My girl is cool so I know there are some good ones out there.
But as for them !*%%. $%%# em!! They stupid as hell, no good, cheating, loud talking, gossiping, and I could go on on.
They are good for nothing.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I understand the OP's predicament, majority (I wouldn't say 90%, though) of women are people I probably would rather not hang out with. It's like they're cool individually, but once there's a gaggle of them, it gets !#%%%#% ridiculous. s in women.
This is basically it for me. Most girls act annoying and loud when they get around other girls, but guys are basically the same way. Plus, usuallyI find their stupidity, and the way they say things that come their head, right there and then, funny.

Most girls are cool when you talk to them after they bring down their barriers and stop pretending and trying to hard.

The coolest thing to me would be a girl that likes OutKast, will light one with me on occasion, and is basically an open-minded individual. People aren'tperfect though, so all I ask for is at least open-mindedness.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

some of my female friends have better personalities than my male friends.
LIFE FAIL
?
ohwell.gif

I have some female friends with better personalities than the dudes too.
LIFE FAIL
Disagree.

Is it just me or are dudes acting more like chicks these days and vice versa??

Originally Posted by sevit86

smile.gif

• Acts silly
  • Watches GOOD movies or atleast if they're bad movies they are fantasy epic films
  • Semi-evil
    nerd.gif
Only things I don't like are that she closes herself off in front of people, doesn't like to dance and isn't even 20 yet (I'm 23 her birthday's in 5-6 weeks). She doesn't drink but that just means she's driving. And she's also a more responsible person than me, which means she can't stay out late or I feel guilty if she does... but hey one of us has to be...AND she's a Packer's fan, I'm a Vikings fan.
indifferent.gif

Sex tonight was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Sorry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

smile.gif

• Acts silly
  • Semi-evil
    nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Sex tonight was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Sorry
laugh.gif
Pics?

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

some of my female friends have better personalities than my male friends.
LIFE FAIL
?
ohwell.gif

I have some female friends with better personalities than the dudes too.
LIFE FAIL
Disagree.

Is it just me or are dudes acting more like chicks these days and vice versa??

Yep.

man i know where your coming from....

watch VH1, Only commercial songs are good, beer sucks...i think i tolerate it for the nani.

if we quit putting these broads on a pedestal just to smash, they would step their game up and bring a little more to the table

**kanye shrug**

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I know at least 10 girls that are literally the complete opposite of what you posted. The girl I'm currently talking to:

-Is mega open to new types of music and loves The Foreign Exchange
-Can drive pretty good
-Watches ALL types of movies, from Twilight to Kill Bill
-Enjoys raunchy jokes like me and frequently laughs when I tell her stuff that happens on NT.
-Is a UF fan (she's from a town like 30 mins away) & I like Michigan. I always get on her case about UM beating UF in that bowl game a few years ago.
laugh.gif

-Keeps Blue Moons chilly in the fridge.

She let's everything bother her to much though and her family stresses her out. This post just made me realize that she is kind of a catch though. Maybe I should lock her down.....

pimp.gif
I'm putting my girl on to them right now...

Back
Top Bottom