NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

real talk i wouldnt even go to school 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

I remember when Gunman came to SJU (St. John's University) - a couple weeks after V-tech. My Goodness it was incredibly frightening

I remember that too it was some indian kid who didn't take his meds right? Presidents mask and a fake piece right?

i just called the HS.

there was a kid who was arrested and put in juvenile hall for threatening to shoot up, but THERE WERE NO guns confiscated. smh @ op lying about guns being ceased.

doubt edit:

and this happened a week ago
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i just called the HS.

there was a kid who was arrested and put in juvenile hall for threatening to shoot up, but THERE WERE NO guns confiscated. smh @ op lying about guns being ceased.

doubt edit:

smh.gif
smh.gif

how much of a lame is this guy?
dude has no life
and how were nters believing everything he said?

Sooooo...I was just watching the news, while waiting for my train to arrive, and apparently, there's been a school shooting somewhere today (can't remember the state in which it occured).

Pretty ominous and prophetic...word to this thread.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Sooooo...I was just watching the news, while waiting for my train to arrive, and apparently, there's been a school shooting somewhere today (can't remember the state in which it occured).

Pretty ominous and prophetic...word to this thread.

Word, I'm usually an up-to-the-minute news kind of guy, but I just heard about the shooting in Littleton, Colorado a good hour ago.  What made the shooting even more strange (and sick) was it was a grown man who shot two middle schoolers.  Between that guy and the lame who made this post, what's wrong with the world these days?
smh.gif

ok so you go to school and if the kid comes any where near 10 feet of you knock him the @!#$ out. Your principal would understand and i doubt you would get suspended if you tell him the truth. Get some of your boys that heard the kid say what he was gonna do, and youll be fine lol

i just called the HS.

doubt edit:

smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga,CA

indifferent.gif

aint nothing going to happen, that school is soft as hell, i doubt a burb kid will do something as stupid there

cuz all the school shootings happen in the hood right?
laugh.gif
nope, but last I checked it was something like 80%

Originally Posted by Hugo

i just called the HS.

doubt edit:

smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
OP was lying. Pffttt, what a fool. 
smh.gif

We need to make a Ducktales thread and put OP at the top of the list

called his bluff perfectly lol....

dude added a hit list and guns and even made it into a racial thing to get everyone to believe...

sounds like a scoecese movie or something...

what a lameeeeeee

smh.gif
 I knew dude was lyin when he kept laughin in every post. Then a dude got caught wit 2 straps and a hitlist then his friends say they gon make history and school just goes on regularly?
indifferent.gif

That aint no ##++ to joke about at all OP u worse than a lame.

Back
Top Bottom