NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Soo what's up NT.. I'll cut right to the chase

so in 1 st per. Yesterday I hear a bunch of cops running Dow the hall.. Maybe 10 to 15 and they pull this kid out of class.. The kid ends up having 2 guns (glocks) and a Hitlist.. (my name was on it) I never really did anything to the dude.. Soo anyways as the take the kid out he screams i'm gunna take This school out columbine style
smh.gif
.. So tonight after a bball game some punk kids roll up after (the kids friends) and they say tomorrow is gunna be in history.. Man this world is crazy

Smh R.I.P

Forreal tho be easy i'd say just keep an eye out and know ya surroundings @ all times, that should be any where u go though

in our HS some kids from another HS said they were gonna shoot all the black kids in our school...

my mom let me stay home that day and nothing happened
pimp.gif

dont know if youre serious or not.. but if you are .. you need to say something to someone at the school. dont give me that stop snitchin bs either. after everything thats happened on campuses everywhere in the US.. i wouldnt take threats like that lightly.

i know theyre probably bluffing but still.

Don't go..hell stay home for the rest of the week. Your folks will understand , if they care of course. That's wild tho , I can't imagine that going down in my school :smh

Originally Posted by jeyel

dont know if youre serious or not.. but if you are .. you need to say something to someone at the school. dont give me that stop snitchin bs either. after everything thats happened on campuses everywhere in the US.. i wouldnt take threats like that lightly.

I'm dead serious (no pun) and the school already knows about everything.. They said just said everything will be safe.. Man I'm scared.. And I'm black btw.. The other kid is white

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

real talk i wouldnt even go to school 
laugh.gif

your avy
roll.gif
i heard about that chain..

and ima stay tuned to NT tomorrow to find out how the shooting went down..

Some *%%! like this happened at my high school like 2 years ago. Samoan dude got in a fight with the Mexican before school and the Mexican dude got beat up. The Mexican promises to bring his "gang" after school and I guess they were some real hard gang or something. There was like a massive text message going around how they were gonna shoot up the school after school one day but school officials found out and had like extra security.

Nothing ended up happening so I wouldn't trip too much and I'd talk to school officials to see if they can get more security around. Although everyone was hesitant that day to even step outside of classes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

real talk i wouldnt even go to school 
laugh.gif
that or go strapped
nerd.gif
Yessir, That's my view on this whole thing. This is def no laughin matter tho. I hope nothin happens and u remain safe OP forreal

Do ur parents understand? The school shouldnt make u go if u dont feel safe. Good luck tho! Would like to see an update tmrw...

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by jeyel

I'm dead serious (no pun) and the school already knows about everything.. They said just said everything will be safe.. Man I'm scared.. And I'm black btw.. The other kid is white
Ahh damn
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom