NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Stay home for real. Just tell your parents you don't feel safe, they're not gonna make you go if you're worried about getting killed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

real talk i wouldnt even go to school 
laugh.gif
this! if that happened to me though i probably wouldn't go for a good week or two.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by jeyel

dont know if youre serious or not.. but if you are .. you need to say something to someone at the school. dont give me that stop snitchin bs either. after everything thats happened on campuses everywhere in the US.. i wouldnt take threats like that lightly.

i know theyre probably bluffing but still.

I'm dead serious (no pun) and the school already knows about everything.. They said just said everything will be safe.. Man I'm scared.. And I'm black btw.. The other kid is white
I'll stay home.

"betta ryde wit yo fye o stay yo !** home [why?] cuz u inna mutha------ choppa zone" /plies

Actually, if my name was on a hitlist, I wouldn't go to school unless the school provided me with at least 2 security guards. Not 1, but 2 guards.

Yeah.. There's a text goin around saying 5 shooters.. Possibly matching the 5 kids in the car
nerd.gif

NT.. If I go out.. Please rememrr me as the kid who had the courage to take jabs at JRose.. I'll update what happened.. King Komg ain't got nuthin on me
pimp.gif

Yeah.. There's a text goin around saying 5 shooters.. Possibly matching the 5 kids in the car
nerd.gif

NT.. If I go out.. Please rememrr me as the kid who had the courage to take jabs at JRose.. I'll update what happened.. King Komg ain't got nuthin on me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 R.I.P. dawg, R.I.P.

lol, this would not go down at my school at least to me anyway.

I was friends with all the gangster kids and had a friend who brought his glock with him occasionally.

As a middle school teacher I can tell you one thing for sure... If you feel threatened in any way, you do not have to go to school!!!! I would recommend contacting the authorities as their threat can possibly be viewed at terroristic threatening. Call the news station and its a wrap for your admin and school will be shut down until further notice.

If you feel unsafe, stay home with your family. Your feelings are valid! Pm me if you need help (I am also in the process of getting my MFT private license and masters in counseling, so I know what I am talking about on both levels)

Same thing happened at my brother's school in the hood and the kid who was allegedly going to do the shooting was stabbed 3 times the next day.

But something tells me some stuff is really going to go down.. I mean the kid yesterday was really hunting for dudes heads.. Even mine.. Pshh if this makes history.. I definantly want to be in your kids and grandkids history books
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I was friends with all the gangster kids and had a friend who brought his glock with him occasionally.

it's not the "gangster kids" that go off..

the fact that you posted this on NT instead of telling your parents RIP, but um yeah I don't mean to joke around, but dude is seriously going to murk you if you don't tell the cops.

But something tells me some stuff is really going to go down.. I mean the kid yesterday was really hunting for dudes heads.. Even mine.. Pshh if this makes history.. I definantly want to be in your kids and grandkids history books
laugh.gif

so tell your parents...thats how mine found out...another parent called mine and i was able to stay home...i wasn't scared but i was still sleep when my mom asked if i was so i just said yeah so i could sleep in...

if you really think something is gonna happen speak up...better safe than sorry...school shootings are to common these days...

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You sure that's all you want to be remembered for? Anything else, you got on your mind?
laugh.gif
BTW, did you do anything to them to warrant this?

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

it's not the "gangster kids" that go off..

You missed the point.

All I'm saying is that columbine probably wouldn't have happened in a school with hood kids, they will shoot back.

Back
Top Bottom