NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Soo what's up NT.. I'll cut right to the chase

so in 1 st per. Yesterday I hear a bunch of cops running Dow the hall.. Maybe 10 to 15 and they pull this kid out of class.. The kid ends up having 2 guns (glocks) and a Hitlist.. (my name was on it) I never really did anything to the dude.. Soo anyways as the take the kid out he screams i'm gunna take This school out columbine style
smh.gif
.. So tonight after a bball game some punk kids roll up after (the kids friends) and they say tomorrow is gunna be in history.. Man this world is crazy

A kid is caught with 2 guns on a school campus.
Shouldn't dude be locked up and have the guns confiscated?
If that's the case how is he going to shoot up the school? If not him who will be the person to do it?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

so in 1 st per. Yesterday I hear a bunch of cops running Dow the hall.. Maybe 10 to 15 and they pull this kid out of class.. The kid ends up having 2 guns (glocks) and a Hitlist.. (my name was on it) I never really did anything to the dude.. Soo anyways as the take the kid out he screams i'm gunna take This school out columbine style
smh.gif
.. So tonight after a bball game some punk kids roll up after (the kids friends) and they say tomorrow is gunna be in history.. Man this world is crazy

If that's the case how is he going to shoot up the school? If not him who will be the person to do it?
nerd.gif

I hope you're kidding, but if you are it's nothing to joke about.

Tell the authorities, don't go to school, and just hope everyone stays safe.

If it's just a joke for NT then you're a punk, but hopefully that's not the case.

smh.gif

I don't know what happened to the dude.. But his friends are the ones that are gunna carry it out..

smh.gif

I don't know what happened to the dude.. But his friends are the ones that are gunna carry it out..

at least post your full name so we know which one of the victims you are...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I hope you're kidding, but if you are it's nothing to joke about.

Tell the authorities, don't go to school, and just hope everyone stays safe.

If it's just a joke for NT then you're a punk, but hopefully that's not the case.

that's what I'm saying.. The school, staff, and police already got the memo.. They are just not sure if it's gunna happen.. And school is still goin to be in session..

...but there's no avoiding death when it's your time to go. If you worried about dying tomorrow what's going to stop you from not being worried this same time next week. Live your life young sir. Don't worry about what hasn't happened yet. You were on this "hit list" you were spared this time.

I am the blood of this city,
It's gas, water, and electricity,
I'm it's gym, and it's math, and it's history,
The gunshots in the class
And you can't pass if you're missin, G.

smh.gif

Stay home
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I am the blood of this city,
It's gas, water, and electricity,
I'm it's gym, and it's math, and it's history,
The gunshots in the class
And you can't pass if you're missin, G.

I taught them better than that....

Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga,CA

Thanks, Ima go out there tomorrow. Ima goo see wassup and see if I find anything suspicious, I might drive by since IM headed in that direction.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga,CA

Thanks, Ima go out there tomorrow. Ima goo see wassup and see if I find anything suspicious, I might drive by since IM headed in that direction.
huh?

You goin stop all this by yourself?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom