NT: are you proactive when it comes to hollering at females?

Nope. I'm the king of missed opportunities, but at least I don't lie about it. When we were doing the compare your female pull game to an NBA playertopic, I was the one who compared myself to Boris Diaw because I'm always wide open under the basket with the slam dunk opportunity, but instead I pass itoff to someone at the 3 pt line or pump fake too many times and get called for a 3 seconds. Or hell, you could say Dampier/Kwame Brown and fumble the ball outof bounds too if you want.

I don't mind though. I'm scared crapless of kids and STDs, so I'm never going to be one of those putting my penis in everything that moves guysanyways, even if I do become a better closer, word to Hedo

Just look at it like, what else do you got to lose?

If you dont go for it, you're going to leave with regrets like, "Damn, what if....."

Go hard or go home..

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nope. I'm the king of missed opportunities, but at least I don't lie about it. When we were doing the compare your female pull game to an NBA player topic, I was the one who compared myself to Boris Diaw because I'm always wide open under the basket with the slam dunk opportunity, but instead I pass it off to someone at the 3 pt line or pump fake too many times and get called for a 3 seconds. Or hell, you could say Dampier/Kwame Brown and fumble the ball out of bounds too if you want.

I don't mind though. I'm scared crapless of kids and STDs, so I'm never going to be one of those putting my penis in everything that moves guys anyways, even if I do become a better closer, word to Hedo
basically.

I could probably put up Big O numbers and average the triple-double in numbers/rebounds/steals, but instead I got passes/turnovers/blocks lurking overme
laugh.gif

hell, today I had 2 chicks I KNOW I could've had(one had a boyfriend, she was the definite though
laugh.gif
...still open too so who knows
ohwell.gif
) and a few more I probably could've had BUT...well you already know whathappened
smh.gif

I am but I be thinking I'm losing for the chances I pass up but in reality if I were to go in every opportunity I get I'd have way to man #s and justnot be able to keep up.

When it comes to my daily routine from Brooklyn-Manhattan-Queens and back on average I could holla at 60 above average to dime status women, probably even morenow cuz it's getting hot.

I might just say eff it during the summer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Nope. I'm the king of missed opportunities, but at least I don't lie about it. When we were doing the compare your female pull game to an NBA player topic, I was the one who compared myself to Boris Diaw because I'm always wide open under the basket with the slam dunk opportunity, but instead I pass it off to someone at the 3 pt line or pump fake too many times and get called for a 3 seconds. Or hell, you could say Dampier/Kwame Brown and fumble the ball out of bounds too if you want.

I don't mind though. I'm scared crapless of kids and STDs, so I'm never going to be one of those putting my penis in everything that moves guys anyways, even if I do become a better closer, word to Hedo
basically.

I could probably put up Big O numbers and average the triple-double in numbers/rebounds/steals, but instead I got passes/turnovers/blocks lurking over me
laugh.gif

hell, today I had 2 chicks I KNOW I could've had(one had a boyfriend, she was the definite though
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
) and a few more I probably could've had BUT...well you already know what happened
smh.gif
Son I got 3 (2.5 of them are fat though
laugh.gif
) who I couldcall/text/tweet/myspace with when, where, and what I want right now and they'd be on the first thing smoking. Well actually 2, one moved to Staten Islandand joined the Air Force reserves, hence missed opportunities. The other 2 I don't like, physically or as a person. I'm just not Kobe Bryant/02 Iversonwho says I'm going to get my own shots and tons of them regardless of who and how they try to stop me. I'm 24 too, #%%! is kind of sad.

That's what happened to me general....I even got the double look back...this is the first time I've been pissed with myself for passing up smh.

Originally Posted by lacoste nostre

Just look at it like, what else do you got to lose?

If you dont go for it, you're going to leave with regrets like, "Damn, what if....."

Go hard or go home..

Man you sound just like my brother
laugh.gif

For real what's the worst she can say no?

basically.

I could probably put up Big O numbers and average the triple-double in numbers/rebounds/steals, but instead I got passes/turnovers/blocks lurking over me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
) and a few more I probably could've had BUT...well you already know what happened
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) who I could call/text/tweet/myspace with when, where, and what I want right now and they'd be on the first thing smoking. Well actually 2, one moved to Staten Island and joined the Air Force reserves, hence missed opportunities. The other 2 I don't like, physically or as a person. I'm just not Kobe Bryant/02 Iverson who says I'm going to get my own shots and tons of them regardless of who and how they try to stop me. I'm 24 too, #%%! is kind of sad.
I tried to read what you wrote but it all went over my head after "2.5 of them are fat"
laugh.gif

WHAT?
laugh.gif
what is the .5?

I'm just like you though it seems like, just I'm almost 21, I would say that's cool you're like me but...I don't think that's the bestof things to say right about now in this post
grin.gif

basically.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) who I could call/text/tweet/myspace with when, where, and what I want right now and they'd be on the first thing smoking. Well actually 2, one moved to Staten Island and joined the Air Force reserves, hence missed opportunities. The other 2 I don't like, physically or as a person. I'm just not Kobe Bryant/02 Iverson who says I'm going to get my own shots and tons of them regardless of who and how they try to stop me. I'm 24 too, #%%! is kind of sad.
I tried to read what you wrote but it all went over my head after "2.5 of them are fat"
laugh.gif

WHAT?
laugh.gif
what is the .5?

I'm just like you though it seems like, just I'm almost 21, I would say that's cool you're like me but...I don't think that's the best of things to say right about now in this post
grin.gif
1 is borderline fat/thick, so I called her .5 fat. Hasn't added a new Myspace pic in forever, so she may have fallen over that edge. Or maybeshe got called in or whatever to the Air Force and they worked her @$* further toward the good side.

Back
Top Bottom