NT be real... Y'all be trying to last long on purpose? VOL. 53, 52, 51, FIFFFTTTYYYY!!!!!!

It seems that most guys try to impress a girl in bed by staying up as long as they can. To me I think it defeats the purpose of the great feeling!

I say, if you can make ol' girl squirt... then it shouldn't matter how long you continue the race. %%*# I be in and out the bed in less than 5 minutes, just as long as my girl gets the bed wet.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

It seems that most guys try to impress a girl in bed by staying up as long as they can. To me I think it defeats the purpose of the great feeling!

I say, if you can make ol' girl squirt... then it shouldn't matter how long you continue the race. %%*# I be in and out the bed in less than 5 minutes, just as long as my girl gets the bed wet.
Oh.

8c635f99ef6fb461625cad193cf88dc8dd6f34b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Oh.
Okay.

raw?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Oh.
Okay.

wink.gif

5 Minutes? Be real ol' girl is just warming up & you think her being wet is "squirt juice" lol. Just face it "minute man" you fail..

Originally Posted by airedweezy

raw?

30ushh1.gif

Originally Posted by SoleKid

5 Minutes? Be real ol' girl is just warming up & you think her being wet is "squirt juice" lol. Just face it "minute man" you fail..

I take it you never witnessed a girl squirt.
laugh.gif
It's okay buddy, maybe one day you'll be on my level. For now, stick to watching your Youp0rn app on your phone.
happy.gif

My man
pimp.gif

I can't last long for $%%$..I think I beat my meat too much.  I try to practice by lasting the whole clip, but I usually find myself forwarding to certain scenes which cuts the length of the clip down substantially.  When it comes to me having secks, well, I can last if a girl doesn't moan...the minute she moans, my guy goes into launch mode and there is no coming back...but I be trying to make them squirt.....most girls don't like that feeling of "peeing" so they won't make it happen...but when it does
eek.gif
- newborn baby calf

Originally Posted by pookieman

My man
pimp.gif

I can't last long for $%%$..I think I beat my meat too much.  I try to practice by lasting the whole clip, but I usually find myself forwarding to certain scenes which cuts the length of the clip down substantially.  When it comes to me having secks, well, I can last if a girl doesn't moan...the minute she moans, my guy goes into launch mode and there is no coming back...but I be trying to make them squirt.....most girls don't like that feeling of "peeing" so they won't make it happen...but when it does
eek.gif
- newborn baby calf

See, I can respect a post like yours Pookie... because you can relate! See what I mean by cats tryna to front acting like that last an hour and %%!*!
30t6p3b.gif

It's okay to be real guys. It's just an online forum, don't gotta impress anybody here.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DAMN SON 5 MINUTES(300 SECONDS) YOU BETTER STEP YOUR GAME UP BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GET IN..

Yeah son that's all it takes... just 5 minutes to make my girl shiver down the hallway. Can you do that? Nope. So step YOUR game up plehboi

Some girls just can't do it son...

If OP only wants to last 5 minutes, let him rock. You guys aren't the ones getting shafted regardless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

See, I can respect a post like yours Pookie... because you can relate! See what I mean by cats tryna to front acting like that last an hour and %%!*!
30t6p3b.gif

It's okay to be real guys. It's just an online forum, don't gotta impress anybody here.
Maaan, shut up 
laugh.gif
.. I can respect your thread because hey, at the end of the day, we're all different.. but just because YOU last less than 5 minutes, that means the rest of us are "tryna front" ? If I told you I'm taggin the P for 25min 15min that means I'm automatically frontin for NT's approval? C'mon son 
laugh.gif

With my wife, she gets hers then I get mine. If I'm taking more than 15 minutes, her next day will be a sore one and she ain't bout that life.

Now if you're trying to make an impression on a JO, you tear it up back to back status the first couple of times, but after that, why build a house in it? Get in and get out.

dont think that your girl isn't telling her girls that you're only good for a quickie, because thats all that 5 mins is

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Every girl is SO different.
Very

Originally Posted by kilojules64

If OP only wants to last 5 minutes, let him rock. You guys aren't the ones getting shafted regardless
laugh.gif
Double Entendre?

Back
Top Bottom