NT, Best MP3 Player for under $100?

I dont want to use my iphone any longer for my source of music in the gym, and am looking for a new MP3 player for under $100.
Ive been reading nothing but positive reviews on the Sandisk Sansa, 8gigs for around $55-$65.
Any input or recommendations would be appreciated

african-ipod.jpg

That's a great deal.

Before I read the initial post, I was thinking a 2 GB iPod Shuffle would be perfect for the gym. They're $60.

Thanks for the replies everyone. They offer a slot for Micro SD card, so do you guys think its better to get lets say a 2 or 4 gig model, and throw in a 6/8gig SD card? Or stick with an 8gig(largest they offer) and then if more space is needed use an SD card.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Thanks for the replies everyone. They offer a slot for Micro SD card, so do you guys think its better to get lets say a 2 or 4 gig model, and throw in a 6/8gig SD card? Or stick with an 8gig(largest they offer) and then if more space is needed use an SD card.

& get the fuze rather than the clip+, the 1 inch screen might be too small for your eyes

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Im going with the Sandisk Sansa Fuze 8gig. Thanks everyone for the help, its appreciated
if your good with hacking stuff, you could check rockbox.org and rockbox your Fuze

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

go with the sony walkmans
i am using one right now and the sound quality is fantastic
I second this. I have an iPod Touch that is amazing, but I still have my Sony Walkman MP3 player because it's really great and solid. I've had it for almost two years, and I've never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom