NT Beverage Gurus:What's a good Champagne/Sparkling Wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

So I just turned 22 today and I feel like poppin some bubbly. What's a good champagne/sparkling wine? I was thinking about gettin some Veuve, I had itbefore and it's good, not like the cheap house @%+ that we serve at work.

all depends on your taste....Cristal is the best I've tasted but unless you got it like that its not to be consumed on the regular
laugh.gif

my favorite "everyday" type of champ is Moet Nectar Imperial or Imperial Rose....should hit for about $50 and tastes
pimp.gif
(sweet though, so again it depends on what you like)

but bday? go for the gusto and cop that gold bottle
pimp.gif

I may have copped the Cris if my tax refund woulda came back but naaaaaaah
laugh.gif

How much does Cris cost anyway?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I may have copped the Cris if my tax refund woulda came back but naaaaaaah
laugh.gif

How much does Cris cost anyway?

depends- i think its still "limited" to L stores so the price fluctuates...like around new years its more etc....but it should hit for anywherefrom $200-$300 ...theres some more expensive bottles but those are harder to find...
oh and we are talking for home consumption right? cause if we aretaking club then your gonna have to double or triple the prices
laugh.gif

yeah home consumption. Eff a club, maybe post twistedness. I need a new whip so I ain't really trying to ball out like that. Maybe pour some on a chickhead, thats about it.

20071009-yellow_tail_bubbles.jpg

I've heard good things about Yellow Tail sparkling wine, but I haven't tried it yet. Plus, it's less than $10 so if it's bad, it's notreally a waste.

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

moet white star.. or the cheaper one..i think its just moet

grin.gif
IMO its worth the extra $10 or so to get some flavor and get thatimperial

reg is usually ~$30
on top of that its his bday-

I'm not really into Champagne but my girl loves this one. It's really good and inexpensive.
26348.jpg

honestly try balitore gran spumente. its only like $7 but every one that tasted it liked it. you can taste a hint of sweetness at the end but it not sweet allthe way through like wine coolers and stuff

I know its an obvious statement but you only get 1 birthday a year and you never know when its going to be your last, treat yourself.

laugh.gif
its his bday and yall are suggesting $8 bottles of sparkling wine...ifthats the case #*@% it just get some beer and some henny or something

oh and i know im not the only one... but for me all that cheap sparkling stuff = massive headache in the morn...enjoy

Originally Posted by starbury03

cold-duck-email.jpg

Damn son...I was gonna post the same thing.....

But yeah...I agree w/ tre on the Headache @@@%....

Its worth it in th morning....To spend an extra couple dollars the night before....

My gf bought a bottle of champagne for us while I was celebrating my bday in Hawaii...$75 bottle and it wasn't even worth finishing. I know there's amarkup, but jesus...I'd easily take my Cooks over that.

For real though, spend the loot if its your bday.

I might mess with that Rose' Moet. I was thinking in the 50+ range. I don't mind paying for quality. I ain't finna be paying for expensive nasty*%# cause its in a rap song

Back
Top Bottom