NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Bought it for my grandmoms but I’ll be snatching after she reads it.
927A4B9F-51E4-45EB-87C4-4EBC4EE9EDF2.jpeg

It's a good read from what I've read so far. Only complaint would be the chapters are pretty long lol.

I really liked Ready Player One. I can tell they are gonna cut MAJOR parts out of the movie.

I've heard Daito and Shoto aren't even in the movie. Sooooo no "High Five" or maybe a white washed replacement. I have a feeling it's gonna be 45 minutes of story and an hour and a half of final battle. Hoping not.

Anyways I really enjoyed the book and all its pop culture references. I'm an 80s baby so it was right up my alley

Currently reading
32617610.jpg

Love Cargill's writing. His other two books, Dreams and Shadows / Queen of the Dark Things, are some of my favs.

I really liked Ready Player One. I can tell they are gonna cut MAJOR parts out of the movie.

I've heard Daito and Shoto aren't even in the movie. Sooooo no "High Five" or maybe a white washed replacement. I have a feeling it's gonna be 45 minutes of story and an hour and a half of final battle. Hoping not.

Anyways I really enjoyed the book and all its pop culture references. I'm an 80s baby so it was right up my alley

daito and shoto are cast, played by newcomers

official thread if you want to check that out
https://niketalk.com/threads/ready-...g-directing-new-trailer-added-3-30-18.664441/

i just finished two books. Big Little Lies which is now a series on HBO and a book called Identical by Ellen Hopkins. Both were good imo and easy reads

better have your next book lined up, easiest read I've had in a loooong time, finished it in 2 days on work weekdays, could've finished it in one day to be honest.

Screenshot_20180204-163654.png

What I have coming my way, trying to figure out the order in which to read before they get here. Lol

Just finished Black Privilege and it's a pretty good read.

Deciding between Think and Grow Rich:A Black Choice, The Armchair Economist, or the Autobiography of Malcolm X on what to read next.

61u2if1xm%2BL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just finished this. Coates repeats himself a bit but it's what I expected from one of the best writers in today's age. Recommended to anyone who can think about race in America objectively.
About to start this:

514LMwsm1ZL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom